ICTFC V DFC

22 minutes ago, harry94 said:

12 in December with equal games played but it did stretch out to 15 in January with Dundee playing 2 games more and then the collapse started pretty quickly.

To be fair, as pish as it was for you, Inverness do deserve a bit of the blame on your side.  I'm pretty sure Inverness' run of form for the last few months of the season was just consistent victories and the final points total would have won the league in most seasons and keeping up our form would still have had things very tight. Dundee's squad of 80 just didn't have the depth and experience in that season....

That's how I remember it as well. I guess we must have had a game called off when Dundee were 12 points ahead and Dundee then went 15 ahead after they played a game more than us. We only played two games in the league in January so I suspect that's when we lost a game to weather or something. Our last loss in the league was to Partick at the end of November. From our last 12 games we won 11 which was just ridiculous.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, RiG said:

That's how I remember it as well. I guess we must have had a game called off when Dundee were 12 points ahead and Dundee then went 15 ahead after they played a game more than us. We only played two games in the league in January so I suspect that's when we lost a game to weather or something. Our last loss in the league was to Partick at the end of November. From our last 12 games we won 11 which was just ridiculous.

It was a really awful winter and most of the countries games were off. We were due to play rock bottom Airdrie away but the game had no chance of going on through there with a lack of undersoil heating. We took what, at the time, seemed like an astute decision to have the fixture switched to Dens (reversing the next fixture), to be played on the Sunday (as United would have been playing on the Saturday) and the league approved.

We made a dominant start missing a few chances and then won a penalty. Griffiths weak penalty miss was the turning point of the season and Airdrie would go on to win that game 1-0. Jocky Scott lasted until we played the return match at Airdrie and got beat 3-0.

3 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

It was Xv ahead and not X11.

I have changed ma post in order for the illiterate Dungdonians to understand. I bet all the kettle bilers think it is feckin teckle noo.

"Dungdee are not feckin Cellic. Dundee are feckin shite. They are a feckin diddy team. We could play any X1 from the whole feckin squad to beat that shite. Hartley is a stupid enough dick to play both Vincent and Williams . Hartley is an useless, embarrassing old fart."

You really couldn't be much more of a Highlander if you tried.

It was Xv ahead and not X11.

I have changed ma post in order for the illiterate Dungdonians to understand. I bet all the kettle bilers think it is feckin teckle noo.

"Dungdee are not feckin Cellic. Dundee are feckin shite. They are a feckin diddy team. We could play any X1 from the whole feckin squad to beat that shite. Hartley is a stupid enough dick to play both Vincent and Williams . Hartley is an useless, embarrassing old fart."

It's Fundee, m8.

It was a really awful winter and most of the countries games were off. We were due to play rock bottom Airdrie away but the game had no chance of going on through there with a lack of undersoil heating. We took what, at the time, seemed like an astute decision to have the fixture switched to Dens (reversing the next fixture), to be played on the Sunday (as United would have been playing on the Saturday) and the league approved.

We made a dominant start missing a few chances and then won a penalty. Griffiths weak penalty miss was the turning point of the season and Airdrie would go on to win that game 1-0. Jocky Scott lasted until we played the return match at Airdrie and got beat 3-0.

McKenzie sent off in that game? I think I remember sitting in the Shankly for a change and watching him trudge off.

11 hours ago, Fifespud said:

I've blocked him. It feels very liberating.

Immortal Howden - what's 11 x X11?

I imagine he's taking off his socks and shoes right now.

Oh I am so gutted - NOT :P

What is 11 x X11. That is CXX1. So by your judgement (I know you will read this :rolleyes:) if I have V1 fingers on each hand I must have L1V.5 toes on each foot.

You had better ask a friend to help you out with that one.

19 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Oh I am so gutted - NOT :P

What is 11 x X11. That is CXX1. So by your judgement (I know you will read this :rolleyes:) if I have V1 fingers on each hand I must have L1V.5 toes on each foot.

You had better ask a friend to help you out with that one.

images-3.jpg

Old Henry's managed to find the V button on his keyboard now, aswell as the X and 1. 

2 hours ago, dd23 said:

McKenzie sent off in that game? I think I remember sitting in the Shankly for a change and watching him trudge off.

Yeah, I think he stamped on someone's neck in a heads gone moment.

I had a stomach bug, it was freezing, I threw up in the Shankly toilets, new Red Dwarf was pish and to top it all off - I got hospitalised and made fun of by an Arab hospital porter.

58 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

images-3.jpg

Old Henry's managed to find the V button on his keyboard now, aswell as the X and 1. 

It took 47 minutes to research, edit and add that feckin sentence :lol:

And as fer Big Gob - His wee phottie response says a lot about him from a psychological perspective - The lyrics of "Bigmouth Strikes again" describe the protagonist's frustration of being hounded by others for his comments, to which he replies "I was only joking". :rolleyes:

And during the song, the protagonist compares himself to Joan of Arc and also says "now I know how Joan of Arc felt". If that ain't drug induced :P

5 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

It took 47 minutes to research, edit and add that feckin sentence :lol:

And as fer Big Gob - His wee phottie response says a lot about him from a psychological perspective - The lyrics of "Bigmouth Strikes again" describe the protagonist's frustration of being hounded by others for his comments, to which he replies "I was only joking". :rolleyes:

And during the song, the protagonist compares himself to Joan of Arc and also says "now I know how Joan of Arc felt". If that ain't drug induced :P

Your a bell end.

Archived