ICTFC V DFC

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Yes. Complete and utter pish

XI not X1 ffs.

You evidently never did Latin in the slums of Dungdee ? Sorry but should explain further - Latin is a language not a street substance. I wasn't actually referring to the overall status of this forum - just the contribution experienced so far from the Dungdee element.

3 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Well it must be difficult when you cant read properly. By the way X1 is another way of saying 11 (Eleven) - just like the 11 plus you probably feckin failed.

Why would any of us take the X1,11, (Eleven) plus anyway? It was an English or Northern Irish exam. If you are going to try and take the piss thinking your some kind of academic, get it right.

Minter.

Dundonians drooling all over IHE here like punters in a Hulltoon bar when a multiple-toothed woman walks in. At least the esteemed gentlemen has seen his team lift the Scottish Cup, something no Dundee fan has witnessed for about X1 generations.

24 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Dundonians drooling all over IHE here like punters in a Hulltoon bar when a multiple-toothed woman walks in. At least the esteemed gentlemen has seen his team lift the Scottish Cup, something no Dundee fan has witnessed for about X1 generations.

Typical diddy team response.

8 hours ago, top six next year said:

December 2009. 20 points ahead? 

8 hours ago, harry94 said:

Nonsense.....it was only 12 points

I was pretty sure it was 15 points. And your team of bottle-crashing, bed-shiting mercenaries cost me big. <_< Top Six Next Year had a bet with me on Christmas Eve that we'd still win the title, and given the size of the gap and the fact that he is well known as the world's worst gambler, I thought I couldn't lose. Five months later in the pub after the Ayr game, everyone else is delirious with joy, and I'm in misery watching him crowing over winning his first ever bet and living high on the hog on about half my wages.* Fucking Dundee.

*£20 

49 minutes ago, alternative maryhill said:

I was pretty sure it was 15 points. And your team of bottle-crashing, bed-shiting mercenaries cost me big. <_< Top Six Next Year had a bet with me on Christmas Eve that we'd still win the title, and given the size of the gap and the fact that he is well known as the world's worst gambler, I thought I couldn't lose. Five months later in the pub after the Ayr game, everyone else is delirious with joy, and I'm in misery watching him crowing over winning his first ever bet and living high on the hog on about half my wages.* Fucking Dundee.

*£20 

Yes, these were the days.... I bet Heilandee of CTO fame a bottle of Balvennie Double Wood that we'd win that title.

Whisky never tasted any sweeter than that bottle.

Anyone know if HD still contributes to CTO or where he is now?

It was Xv ahead and not X11.

I have changed ma post in order for the illiterate Dungdonians to understand. I bet all the kettle bilers think it is feckin teckle noo.

"Dungdee are not feckin Cellic. Dundee are feckin shite. They are a feckin diddy team. We could play any X1 from the whole feckin squad to beat that shite. Hartley is a stupid enough dick to play both Vincent and Williams . Hartley is an useless, embarrassing old fart."

3 hours ago, alternative maryhill said:

*£20 

12 in December with equal games played but it did stretch out to 15 in January with Dundee playing 2 games more and then the collapse started pretty quickly.

To be fair, as pish as it was for you, Inverness do deserve a bit of the blame on your side.  I'm pretty sure Inverness' run of form for the last few months of the season was just consistent victories and the final points total would have won the league in most seasons and keeping up our form would still have had things very tight. Dundee's squad of 80 just didn't have the depth and experience in that season....

Archived