ICTFC V DFC

How are Williams and Vincent getting on for Dundee? I saw one poster in the Aberdeen thread saying Williams should be melted down for glue :lol: Can't have been that bad for you lot surely?

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How are Williams and Vincent getting on for Dundee? I saw one poster in the Aberdeen thread saying Williams should be melted down for glue :lol: Can't have been that bad for you lot surely?

Accurate assessment of his performances. On a positive note he's been better than Vincent.

1 hour ago, RiG said:

The pair of them are fucking shite.

Just a reminder that in League matches Dundee have only beaten us once in 19 games (3 of these defeats we have scudded them with 4 goals) and there have been 10 draws between us. The one win taking place at Dens during our first ever season in the top flight. That's almost Hibs like in being our bitches, except Hibs will beat us occasionally.

How has Hartley been using them :lol: - Just like any other player :lol: He makes them look feckin shite. Nick Ross deserves a wee round of applause as he was forced out whereas the other two money grabbing bestards knew that they would be squad players and did not have the bottle to stay and fight for their places. Fortunately Dungdee are a lesser, poorer version of Aberdire and embarrassed themselves and saved us from embarrassment.

15 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

How has Hartley been using them :lol: - Just like any other player :lol: He makes them look feckin shite. Nick Ross deserves a wee round of applause as he was forced out whereas the other two money grabbing bestards knew that they would be squad players and did not have the bottle to stay and fight for their places. Fortunately Dungdee are a lesser, poorer version of Aberdire and embarrassed themselves and saved us from embarrassment.

You're a fucking embarrassment.

Academic found

23 hours ago, RiG said:

Ah yes, this is The Black Isle Brewery or something like that? Apparently they do good pizza there. I am sure @RossP was a recent visitor there.

Aye, I popped in pre-Arbroath and it was grand. Great selection of kegged and cask beer, with top notch pizza. 

1 hour ago, RossP said:

Aye, I popped in pre-Arbroath and it was grand. Great selection of kegged and cask beer, with top notch pizza. 

I've never set foot inside the place yet. I will end up in some state when I eventually do. Can see myself living in there and ending up the size of Mr Creosote within a month.

Black Isle Brewery have some of the best beers I've ever tried and they are organic, I would definitely recommend them. The Porter is outstanding and my preference and the Red Kite ale is good as well. A lot of folks have told me they do like the blonde beer. A good variety for all tastes.

There's some new ones I've seen on the website an Oatmeal Stout and a Scotch Ale.

2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

You're a fucking embarrassment.

The truth can be difficult to shoulder at times. I forgive you for the indignant indiscretion due to your years of trauma and clear lack of vocabulary. I would however wager that the proofs of Red Kite and Oatmeal Stout individually match your IQ.

They are so good we are keeping them under wraps until after the January transfer window closes.

5 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Tragic attempt from the MORTAL BELL ENDER to change the names of teams to try and make them look funny.

8 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

The pair of them are fucking shite.

1 hour ago, The Mantis said:

We did warn you.

He's right, we did.

Vincent will always be loved at ICT for his cup final winner, and his old man is a gent for coming out to Bucharest with the fans for our European game even though his son was injured, but from a purely footballing perspective, he should have been humanely euthanised, stuffed and mounted on the sea wall outside the stadium as a permanent memorial to 30th May 2015 at the end of that season. 

Archived