Morton v Aberdeen

D2, quite far back too - my dad did the queuing and got our tickets. Guy behind him was getting 21. 

if I find anyone in my seat they're getting fucking nutted.

21? Selling on the black market IMHO.

Just picked mine up. In D4 and quite far back too though at least I'm not in the east stand.

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

Just picked mine up. In D4 and quite far back too though at least I'm not in the east stand.

Any mention of how many we have sold?

On 26/09/2016 at 20:01, LargsTON said:

In a nutshell because Tynecastle wouldn't be big enough.  Our support is hard to predict these days due to the apathy surrounding the club but we had around 5000 at Motherwell a few years back for a Scottish Cup quarter final and we had 9000 against Peterhead in the 3rd Division.  I reckon we'll take about 6k to this one but I wouldn't be amazed if it was half or double that figure.  You just can't tell although the KO time will definitely have an impact.  

Tynecastle wasn't big enough for our match v Hibs either. We got utterly shafted though as the authorities randomly decided to give Hibs three stands and us only one despite the fact we sold out our tickets within days and had demand for almost double that. They'd promised us a section of the main, which we'd filled against Aberdeen before, but waited for a week after we'd sold out for Hibs to then sell out so they could give them the tickets. A truly bizarre situation, although the complete stink we kicked up likely helped Morton here.

16 minutes ago, madton said:

Any mention of how many we have sold?

34 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

If they're already onto D4, that's good sales in one day (assuming they've sold D1 D2 & D3 first)

1 hour ago, The Naitch said:

He was looking for 3 rows of 7 so that they were all close together.

9 hours ago, Sheep77 said:

When was the last time we won at Hampden ? 

Aberdeen 2 Hibernian 1. Scottish Cup Semi Final. 

We went 1-0 down with about 20 minutes to go. A glorious ending. Talking of silly kick off times it was a 6.05pm KO on a Sunday that game, think we only had about 7k down, Hibs had around 15k. 

Was a tremendous support though that night IIRC.

Archived