PES 2017

Dindeleux

There are clubs out there not in Chritiano92's OF, but be careful not to get greedy. If you import two teams which use the same fake team's players as a base, the first team's squad gets mucked up.

He has worked these clubs into his OF to not conflict, which is good.

Celtic FC Master on youtube has the SPFL stuff, but he is using other european clubs rather than the PEU league. Good for grabbing your team to use as a base in MyClub, but not compatible with Cristiano92's OF as a whole. Ive gone with Bundesliga just now, will use PESworld's SPFL file when it is out (Jordan is using the PEU league) and then move the remaining Bundesliga sides into Other European Clubs.

Finally, apply any Konami squad updates before applying the option files, not after, else you need to reimport all the teams in PEU and Other European Clubs.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Started a master league with Norwich on Superstar. Been bobbing between scraping wins and losing. Everything just clicked though, and I just battered Birmingham 4-0. Glorious

Man Utd are hideously overrated in this. 3rd season in ML and I've won 17 league games in a row conceding 1 goal, and i'm only 2 points ahead of them. Wish they'd f**k off. :lol:

Zlatan is a beast in it to be fair. Wins every aerial battle in the games I've played against him.

did you extract the team data to a folder called WEPES on your pen drive?

I did after the first couple of times when i changed the format on the stick then i completely forgot, cheers life saver!

Some amount of work that guy has put into it. Added Saints and the Ton myself and it took me about 2 hours. Mind numbing!

1 hour ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Some amount of work that guy has put into it. Added Saints and the Ton myself and it took me about 2 hours. Mind numbing!

Would you mind making them available for lazy b*****ds like me? :)

Would you mind making them available for lazy b*****ds like me? [emoji4]

Yeah if i can work out how lol.

Would it be a case of exporting them onto the usb and either email it or file share online?

Iv not done the kits proper, just the emblem and iv edited blue and white hoops and a snazzy away kit. Don't think iv even done the squad right, made about 12-13 Ton players.

1 hour ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Yeah if i can work out how lol.

Would it be a case of exporting them onto the usb and either email it or file share online?

Iv not done the kits proper, just the emblem and iv edited blue and white hoops and a snazzy away kit. Don't think iv even done the squad right, made about 12-13 Ton players.

I believe so. Certainly remember seeing the export option and im sure you just select the teams you want to export.

Might even be able to attach the file on here - not sure if there's a limit on file sizes on here or not but can't see it being that big a file. 

Cheers if you manage it :)

Before I do this... will it interfere with my existing option file? Is there a way to prevent it? 

Say this guy used FC Made Up to create Dundee but the guy who created my existing file used FC Made Up to create Fenerbahce. Does it f**k it up? Same with created players, and player transfers? 

Started a new master league as I had imported option files which messed the first one up a bit.

Started by getting thumped 5-0 against Burton Albion, went 9 games without a win amd went out of the FA cup in the first round before scraping a 1-0 against Ipswich and then managing a few points here and there. I then got thumped 5-0 off Villa. I've just had my best run and won 7 on the bounce. Sitting 11th after 29 games which is alright considering I was looking like fighting relegation.

My worry is next season though... I've got shit all money left, a tiny squad and am extremely reliant on loans.

Of the players you start with, I have kept still got Giorza, Castledine, Sahnoue, Hettich, Vrany, Rice and Matthieson. From the youth team I signed Kitzmaard who develops really quickly and is a decent enough goalkeeper, and Filtaozinho who is an excellent attacking full back with a beast of a shot on him. When my 2nd batch of youngsters appeared,  I took Maestro who has an appropriate name.

These players are all decent but it's undoubtedly my loan players getting me my points... Gueye from Everton, Ojo from Liverpool, N'Jie from Marseille, Origi from Liverpool,  and Gauld from Vitoria Setubal. The only players I've actually signed permanent are Adebayor and Hoillet both on a free. I also picked up Taarabt on a free and then sold him for 6 million not long after...

Who did you all hang on to from the original line up and who's been a success? This boy Maestro I think could be quality. 

Been having a few games with this online with my mate.  We used to play the old ISS and PES games on the PS1's and 2's when we were younger.  This is definitely the closest to the "Golden Age" of these games as i've played.

What I've also discovered is that I'm still shit at it and get pumped rotten.

Been having a few games with this online with my mate.  We used to play the old ISS and PES games on the PS1's and 2's when we were younger.  This is definitely the closest to the "Golden Age" of these games as i've played.

What I've also discovered is that I'm still shit at it and get pumped rotten.

In a similar boat. I was a very decent Fifa player IMO but I'm struggling with PES a bit online. Been turned over by two people who were clearly better so will have to improve. I play on the highest level against the COM and compete every game but scoring is my problem.

Also tried downloading the option file, copied onto my usb but when try to download onto ps4, most of the images and strips were unrecognisable and wouldn't download? Think it may be something about fat 32? f**k knows.

Sitting mid table with Norwich in the first season. Took a risk and sold Naismith for £12m to try and bolster things. Managed to bring in Santi Mina from Valencia and Timo Werner. Combined with a youth team Brazilian with pace of 86, my attack now seems deadly as f**k.

Archived