Big Sam

LinkinFighter

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes I know that m8. [emoji6]

Although I don't actually believe you. There's been f**k all English managers in the past 4-5 years, can't believe it will be restricted to English only.

Wee reporter guy on ssn was pretty specific that 6 were English.

Assuming the 8 are not necessarily in work or currently in the Premier League, my guess is

Nigel Pearson (I think the above post is probably correct)

Malky Mackay

Tony Pulis

Harry Redknapp

Ian Holloway

Alan Pardew

Michael Laudrup

Avram Grant

Bonus - Moyes walked out

Only 4 of those are English.eta have any been international mgrs? Apparently 2 of the 8 have been.

Fair enough. Wonder how far it goes back. The pool is really small if it's the past season or two.

Yeah it is. Gonna be fascinating to see how this plays out. Ssn reporting that Pearson being binned for falling out with derby owner. Seems every bit as likely as him being dodgy [emoji23]

32 minutes ago, harry94 said:

I'll go for Moyes. I think that given his years involved in English football, he'd certainly be targetted and I also think that he'd be pretty clean and not fall for this sort of shite.

He's always come over as right old sweetie wife.

10 minutes ago, forameus said:

Plot twist - it's actually Harry Redknapp that walked out in disgust

That was because his custard was lumpy though.

3 minutes ago, dogmc said:

Yeah it is. Gonna be fascinating to see how this plays out. Ssn reporting that Pearson being binned for falling out with derby owner. Seems every bit as likely as him being dodgy emoji23.png

Plus they've just gone into the bottom 3 after losing at home to Blackburn. That's not just any Blackburn, that's Owen Coyle's Blackburn.

21 minutes ago, KingQuerrey said:

Fair enough. Wonder how far it goes back. The pool is really small if it's the past season or two.

Hodgson, Allardyce, McClaren, Bruce, Sherwood, Southgate, Howe, Dyche, Phelan, Pearson, Clement, Hughton, Warburton and Clough. Mick McCarthy was born in Yorkshire.

Going back further - Hoddle, Keegan, Redknapp (rumoured to have walked), Ince, Wilkins, Dowie, Holloway, Curbishley, Megson, Reid...

Hodgson, Allardyce, McClaren, Bruce, Sherwood, Southgate, Howe, Dyche, Phelan, Pearson, Clement, Hughton, Warburton and Clough. Mick McCarthy was born in Yorkshire.

Going back further - Hoddle, Keegan, Redknapp (rumoured to have walked), Ince, Wilkins, Dowie, Holloway, Curbishley, Megson, Reid...

Hoddle gonna be next England mgr then.....Eta bugger didn't see his name further down there [emoji2]

Did Sammy Lee not have a disastrous spell at Bolton ?

11 minutes ago, dogmc said:

Hoddle gonna be next England mgr then.....Eta bugger didn't see his name further down there emoji2.png

Did Sammy Lee not have a disastrous spell at Bolton ?

Yes. I'd forgotten about him. He's now Big Sam's assistant, like he was at Bolton too, but was not at the sting meetings. 

Archived