Caley Thistle Thread 1994 - 2017

Could Kenny Cameron be walking away?

Is there about to be a boardroom change, hopefully some people who can bring in investment and give us a decent budget for the squad next season?

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do feel bad for ICT. Yogi's strop was embarrassing, and the utter abomination that has been Foran's time in charge has been mental from start to finish. Hopefully he stays in charge for next season so we have a relegation rival in the Championship ;)

We found form weeks too late. Too many daft mistakes. Off boil strikers and god awful goalkeeping. Malpas seemed to have had an effect. Id give that pair to january and then see how we are doing

Pretty depressing evening lads, we know how it feels only too well. The championship for a year or 2 isn't that bad and you should easily make the playoffs at least. To the decent guys like City Dave etc I say good luck and to the total tosspots like Sandy Cüntery I say GIRFUY.

1 hour ago, CityDave said:

2 or 3 bad apples he couldn't get shot of in January because of injuries.

From what I gathered from the interview Richie Foran was not ruthless enough to control the dressing room and now he regrets it. I'm sure on CTO the population are now trying to figure out who are the bad apples Richie speaks off. I don't see the point, players will be out of contract, some contracted players will be freed, there will be a decision made over Richie Foran whether he will remain manager.

What bothers me is who's actually big enough to stand up take the blame and walk away. So far I've heard nothing but pointing the finger and little being done to solve the problem. If much smaller teams can bin their managers for failure why are we still holding on to ours, is this the leadership at the club unable to admit they have made a mistake or is Richie Foran on such a big wage that the settlement would be a real financial boot in the baws. Someone or some people have fucked up in a major way and its not about 2 or 3 bad apples in the dressing room.

48 minutes ago, CityDave said:

From what I gathered from the interview Richie Foran was not ruthless enough to control the dressing room and now he regrets it. I'm sure on CTO the population are now trying to figure out who are the bad apples Richie speaks off. I don't see the point, players will be out of contract, some contracted players will be freed, there will be a decision made over Richie Foran whether he will remain manager.

What bothers me is who's actually big enough to stand up take the blame and walk away. So far I've heard nothing but pointing the finger and little being done to solve the problem. If much smaller teams can bin their managers for failure why are we still holding on to ours, is this the leadership at the club unable to admit they have made a mistake or is Richie Foran on such a big wage that the settlement would be a real financial boot in the baws. Someone or some people have fucked up in a major way and its not about 2 or 3 bad apples in the dressing room.

Could not agree more....

The silence from the "leadership" at the club is fucking deafening.

Been coming since Hamilton pumped us 3-0 in January. Foran should have gone then. Can't really have any complaints. It's been a shambles of a season. More 3pm kick offs and a few new places to visit won't distract from the hammer blow that is relegation. A massive problem for the club now.

Archived