Week 5

lichtie23

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Usually when you get a 12 men on the field penalty someone is trying to sprint off, not the Bills though, they just go pinged with 12 men on defense all set and ready to go. emoji16.png

Well if you're gonna get done for it, make it worthwhile.

Just watched the full Giants game. Defence did well, especially in the secondary. Pass rush was very poor tho. Offence was shocking. Eli was off on far too many throws. Don't think Sheperd was even targeted. OBJ was decent.

Eric Flowers looks like a bust already on that line

3 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Just watched the full Giants game. Defence did well, especially in the secondary. Pass rush was very poor tho. Offence was shocking. Eli was off on far too many throws. Don't think Sheperd was even targeted. OBJ was decent.

Eric Flowers looks like a bust already on that line

I thought our pass rush was poor and then I watched the the Giants game.  Every time I watch a Giant's game, I find myself wondering how the hell did Eli win 2 rings.  Granted I may just see him when he has bad games but it really is every time I watch Giants.

I thought our pass rush was poor and then I watched the the Giants game.  Every time I watch a Giant's game, I find myself wondering how the hell did Eli win 2 rings.  Granted I may just see him when he has bad games but it really is every time I watch Giants.

He was on better teams which helps. Our O-Line is dreadful

Archived