Rovers v Hibs

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Football isn't all about results, brah. You'll learn to enjoy it one day.

Doubt it chief. Those days are gone. I have responsibilities. And I support Raith (fucking) Rovers. I cling on to memories of the '90s when Scottish football was good.

1 minute ago, Scary Bear said:

Doubt it chief. Those days are gone. I have responsibilities. And I support Raith (fucking) Rovers. I cling on to memories of the '90s when Scottish football was good.

To me ( the Hibees winning Scottish cup era ) is Scottish football in its prime. 

After that pep talk I have started chanting Rovers songs on the way home to celebrate our 0-0 draw. I feel a bit of a bellend and the man walking his dog has moved to the other side of the street.

Seriously?  No.think they maybe had 900 today.

Cup game against hearts was the last tire I saw a visiting team fill it, oh, and when we played the Sevco last.

Big teams.

Desperate stuff. Btw we filled it on our way to pumping you and the two apparent big teams you mention out the cup last season. Better luck next time

26 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:
12 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:
5 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Desperate stuff. Btw we filled it on our way to pumping you and the two apparent big teams you mention out the cup last season. Better luck next time

Football isn't all about results, brah. You'll learn to enjoy it one day.

Keep it coming :lol:

Cannot understand how you can square your comments, above, with your current results!!  

For a club  of your size you are mediocre to say the least.

Yes or No?

Archived