Rovers v Hibs

"Perplexing scenes at Stark's Park as referee Stephen Finnie sends off Hibs' Marvin Bartley for 50/50 tackle yet gives free-kick to ...Hibs"

Seems to be the usual standard of refereeing then. Watch it get rescinded. Again. 

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Funny how ever since hibs said they were using the SPFL's lawyer against the SFA the SFA employed refs have given us absolutely nothing for 5 weeks in a row. Honest mistakes though.

It's definitely a conspiracy. Hope Lhenny and the bhoys stay strong in the face of such adversity. 

No conspiracies just incompetence. Referees in Scotland just seem to act first and think later, straight to the pocket without weighing up the situation at all. It'll work in Hibs' favour too at some points in the season, obviously.

3 minutes ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

If a ref gives your team a free kick and then sends your player off there is a fair chance the player has done something stupid off the ball

Those that have seen it on Raith TV say it's never a red card in a million years. Bartley fell on top of the boy and got sent off for it. Can't wait to see it myself but sounds a terrible decision. 

I've no

1 minute ago, Zing. said:

Those that have seen it on Raith TV say it's never a red card in a million years. Bartley fell on top of the boy and got sent off for it. Can't wait to see it myself but sounds a terrible decision. 

If that's the case you have really been buggered by poor decisions this season.

1 minute ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Presumably Brian Graham is on the bench. He'd do the same job.

If BG scored the winner against us I'd be utterly heartbroken. 

Archived