GMFC v AUFC

Seeing the linesman getting abused by the shed after he disallowed the goal was hilarious. Folk chasing him up amd down the line. It was tremendous and we'll deserved. 

Deserved everything. A guy like that should not be in a job, ignoring fouls right in front of him then pipes up at a perfect goal.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disappointed we didn't take something from the game but losing Adams from the midfield cost us tbh. One thing that really annoyed me was the Morton players desperately trying to wind up the travelling support with big get it up yas at every goal. Just remember it's us guys that pay your wages a little more professionalism wouldn't go amiss. O'Ware being particularly guilty, horrible individual.

Just now, North Terrace Gazza said:

One thing that really annoyed me was the Morton players desperately trying to wind up the travelling support with big get it up yas at every goal. Just remember it's us guys that pay your wages a little more professionalism wouldn't go amiss. O'Ware being particularly guilty, horrible individual.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

There's no doubting we have a great team spirit in the squad just now. I thought that's what in the end up turned the game.

Nesbitt started to show what he can do and I hope he's now starting to settle. My Man of the Match though was Lindsay. He just never stopped and covered every blade of grass.

Murdoch should get an extension in January as he has impressed also. Wonder if Gunning will be back for Tuesday?

Lamie looked slightly off pace as he's just returned from injury, but what a tackle that was by the big man!    

Just now, North Terrace Gazza said:

Disappointed we didn't take something from the game but losing Adams from the midfield cost us tbh. One thing that really annoyed me was the Morton players desperately trying to wind up the travelling support with big get it up yas at every goal. Just remember it's us guys that pay your wages a little more professionalism wouldn't go amiss. O'Ware being particularly guilty, horrible individual.

Hahaha lighten up ya looney :lol:

Boohoo dickhead

5 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

What a total loser.

5 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

This post sums up some of the scummy Morton support.

Scummy morton support:lol:

Ayr fans running up into the home fans section to celebrate their goal amd shout 'get it up yies ' and then a crowd of wee pubeless arseholes standing in sinclair street after the game singing Ayr songs blatantly looking for a reaction. Now that's scum. 

Erm no you don't. You're an insignificant trace in the revenue flow of a club that just shared over £1 million of gate receipts last week alone.

So GIUY.

Yours,

The Famous' professional first-team squad

1477767846103.jpg.71a1d03f75068e4d1fcc82

Archived