GMFC v AUFC

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mgc1910 said:

Don't give me that.  The Morton fans can't stick him either.

I can appreciate it must be difficult for a simpleton like you to understand how a player is simultaneously here, there and fucking everywhere.

2 minutes ago, tonnitus said:

I can appreciate it must be difficult for a simpleton like you to understand how a player is simultaneously here, there and fucking everywhere.

Is it Tam O'ware?

To be very honest, we are in a relegation battle but after seeing Morton twice they are no better than we are. There is really very little between the bottom 5 or 6 teams.

To be factually correct, we're actually better than you.

Unlucky.

Disappointed we didn't take something from the game but losing Adams from the midfield cost us tbh. One thing that really annoyed me was the Morton players desperately trying to wind up the travelling support with big get it up yas at every goal. Just remember it's us guys that pay your wages a little more professionalism wouldn't go amiss. O'Ware being particularly guilty, horrible individual.

Just like Nicky Devlin did for the Ayr goal. Get it up you.

1 hour ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Disappointed we didn't take something from the game but losing Adams from the midfield cost us tbh. One thing that really annoyed me was the Morton players desperately trying to wind up the travelling support with big get it up yas at every goal. Just remember it's us guys that pay your wages a little more professionalism wouldn't go amiss. O'Ware being particularly guilty, horrible individual.

Aw girfuy

"ten league titles", half of which were the bottom two tiers :lol:

Erm no, no they're not. Just as big a fail then as your scrambling for relevance in the cup semi-final thread last weekend.

Thanks for playing anyway.

Ten league titles and a Scottish Cup win. A haul that your gormless, great grandchildren will still fail to overcome.

Just let that sink in.

1477774400444.jpg

60 wins in the league

That is seeping in, hour by hour, day by day, week after week, year after year.

You'll be dead by the time you could ever overtake that tally.

36d9e2976eea97206e640638c3fca122.jpg

Archived