Aberdeen v Celtic - League Cup Final

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Celebrating getting 50% of tickets for a game. Could be Aberdeen's best result this season.

Minter.

Celebrating, no, just enjoying the sellick seethe on Twitter at the moment

The entitlement :lol: 

Love it....get your 50/50 allocation & then watch these one day die-hates turn up and then show a complete disregard for your club regardless if you win or lose the cup when they disappear back into their wilderness & leave you to go back to your poxy 13,000 crowds :lol:

1 minute ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Love it....get your 50/50 allocation & then watch these one day die-hates turn up and then show a complete disregard for your club regardless if you win or lose the cup when they disappear back into their wilderness & leave you to go back to your poxy 13,000 crowds :lol:

Kinda like Celtic supporters from last season to this.

You are aware than when you have a 13,000 average crowd, it isn't exactly the same 13,000 people turning up every week?

I don't think you are. 

People make a special effort for cup finals.

No. 30,000 would suffice with 15,000 for the day trippers.

Why? because Celtic happened to draw their rivals (that actually died in 2012) in the SF and sold out their allocation for the first time in a blue moon?

5 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Where have the missing 25,000 Celtic fans been for the last 3 seasons without Rangers?

Now all of a sudden you's are getting 60,000 crowds in the Champions League and for Old Firm games.

50/50 split is fair considering Aberdeen took 40k to their last cup final.

I must say (for all I think there should be a 50/50 split and that claiming otherwise is taking up a guaranteed losing position) I don't think that context really makes any difference to the proof that Standfree is a ticket allocation hypocrite. 

I'm just pleased we got the east stand. Tradishuns and culchur matter more to me than big teamness. 

Kinda like Celtic supporters from last season to this.

Last season we still sold 42,000 ST's. Even with the ones that stayed away we were getting 35,000 turn up at worst, which is still enough to justify our demand for tickets when compared to Aberdeens.

Archived