Aberdeen v Celtic - League Cup Final

5 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Clearly. The 'real' contest will be who has the best behaved fans. And how many naughty songs you can be offended by.

I'm hoping the Achill Island banner makes an appearance, just so we can reminisce about the lolz. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Well Aberdeen only have one song so not sure I can be offended by "Stand Freeeeee, wherever....."

I thought our one song was "Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Aberdeen..." ? or was it not "Oh when the reds..." or no, its "The noooorthern lights of..." oh wait, no its "We hate Glasgow Rangers, we hate Celtic too THEY'RE SHITE"

Looking forward to singing one song on Sunday

Has the Club like no other appealed to their fans to make sure their personal hygiene meets civilised levels? After all, it's your city and you're expecting well to do guests.

If you're talking about our festive bath, you may have to be patient, we're no even into advent yet.

I suppose it depends on how close and personal you're intending to get.

39 minutes ago, Kneetrembler said:

Has the Club like no other appealed to their fans to make sure their personal hygiene meets civilised levels? After all, it's your city and you're expecting well to do guests.

I'll be waiting until Boxing Day before I have my bath.  That way I can take full advantage of the Lidl own brand B.O spray and shower gel gift set that'll be in  my stocking the day before. 

If you honestly think that the Aberdeen end is going to be full of rangers fans on Sunday , you truly are deluded . They hate us just as much if not more than yourselves do . 

I didn't claim it would be "full of", but my point is that I was told by the Dons fans on here that these tickets would only be going to Dons fans on the loyalty scheme and not day trippers. I've now discovered this to be bullshit as my Rangers supporting sister-in-law with be in their end. That's just the one I know of. How many fans from other clubs will be in there.

I thought our one song was "Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Aberdeen..." ? or was it not "Oh when the reds..." or no, its "The noooorthern lights of..." oh wait, no its "We hate Glasgow Rangers, we hate Celtic too THEY'RE SHITE"

Looking forward to singing one song on Sunday

One post was enough to cover your full playlist. Should rattle through that in about 5 mins just before we score our first.

21 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

If you didn't think it was already ruined then it says a lot about you ya moron.

8 hours ago, Menzel said:

Oh, look who's here to ruin the thread again.

:1eye

Archived