Aberdeen v Celtic - League Cup Final

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doubt it, Aberdeen only brought 13'000 for the game against Morton. Unless they only have thousands of extra fans who turn up for finals?

:rolleyes:

We do and they're all going to get a ticket ahead of thousands of Celtic season ticket holders who spent hundreds of pounds to try and increase their chances of getting tickets for games like this.

Pleasing.

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

every week is the key phrase there.

Every week since The Rangers were promoted more like. 

Sub 30k crowds in the league, closing the top tier for Europa league games, covering seats with flags, less than 20,000 fans at a cup semi final on your doorstep last season :lol:

You need them. 

What a cheek.

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Romeo is raging already emoji1.png

Not one person has disagreed that Aberdeen will be bring quite a few thousand glory hunter to the final. I only hope that those who turned up for the Morton game all get a ticket.

My point exactly.

You don't have a point.

Cup finals are 50/50 unless one of the clubs can't meet that demand. It should always be that way. You crying about it should have no impact on both clubs being treated fairly.

Had you not been playing your best mates yesterday your attendance would have been extremely poor.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

You don't have a point.

Cup finals are 50/50 unless one of the clubs can't meet that demand. It should always be that way. You crying about it should have no impact on both clubs being treated fairly.

Had you not been playing your best mates yesterday your attendance would have been extremely poor.

I was merely pointing out that Aberdeen with be bringing at least 9000 glory Hunters with them.

5 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I was merely pointing out that Aberdeen with be bringing at least 9000 glory Hunters with them.

You forgot to say 80s.

I am devastated for the millions of disenfranchised veterans of Seville whose loyalty will go unrewarded due to the glory hunting teuchters.

I look forward to the comedy lynched sheep and mis-spelled banners.

Archived