Petty Things You Do To Get On People's Nerves

6 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

Hate adverts and whenever they come on I will flick over to Sky Sports News or BBC News, or anything but watch an advert

I do this too.

I've noticed pretty much all channels have synchronised advert breaks :thumbsdown

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, throbber said:

I was so furious by this as it was my house and my birthday yet she knew how annoyed I would be by this but did it regardless knowing I couldn't really say anything. Still raging about it tbh.

Man up princess and get her telt. 

I take to whistling Jingle Bells, particularly around work. At least once or twice a day. Just to see who picks up on it and starts whistling it themselves :lol: 

I often ignore my wife by shouting rap lyrics in her face. This morning she was saying bye as I dropped her off at work so I ignored her in order to recite Ice Cube's first verse of Hello by NWA.

6 minutes ago, GingerSaint said:

I often ignore my wife by shouting rap lyrics in her face. This morning she was saying bye as I dropped her off at work so I ignored her in order to recite Ice Cube's first verse of Hello by NWA.

Do exactly the same to my girlfriend (even down to the song example).

That and sing football songs at her when she says a word that can start a good one

6 minutes ago, Kennboy1978 said:

Boiling the rough amount of water in the kettle that you need, rather than fill the thing up.

Measure the water into the cup before pouring into the kettle and back.

The scale is made of calcium anyway, good for when we're older.

1 hour ago, Kennboy1978 said:

Boiling the rough amount of water in the kettle that you need, rather than fill the thing up.

Switching off lights when I'm not in the room, rather than leave every light on "just incase"

Switching off the computer when I'm not using it, rather than leave it on and complain when it gets slow/overheats.

Switching off the heating when we are not in, rather than leave it on constantly incase we come back early.

All boil my the wife's piss for some reason. Just the right amount of course.

I think your wife has the problem here, not you. 

I set all the wind-up kitchen timers in shops, much to the wife's embarrassment.

For some reason, shops like Harry Corry and  Dunelm bring out the flatulence in me. Don't ask me how my arse knows but, whenever I'm getting dragged around places like that my arse coughs the vilest trouser chuffs. I quite enjoy letting one seep out near kids then looking accusingly at the parents when the stench hits them.

Archived