Albion Rovers vs Queen of the South; Scottish Cup 3rd Round; 26th November

RUSTY1111

On 26 October 2016 at 12:56, WILLIEA said:

5-0 to Queens and BR to suffer the ignominy of a bad pint in The Vulcan!!!!

Only kidding, expect a tough game. I've seen us lose too many times to The Wee Rovers for any rash predictions.

Sorry, Willie - only just found the thread. You lot were keen, starting it a month ago! We would hope to give Queens a good game but, realistically, I don't think we've much chance of going through. A good performance, perhaps a draw, going out in the replay, would be a success. We can then concentrate on our league campaign - something Queens are needing to do, n'est-ce pas?

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Bold Rover said:

Sorry, Willie - only just found the thread. You lot were keen, starting it a month ago! We would hope to give Queens a good game but, realistically, I don't think we've much chance of going through. A good performance, perhaps a draw, going out in the replay, would be a success. We can then concentrate on our league campaign - something Queens are needing to do, n'est-ce pas?

Wouldn't be too sure of you not getting a result.

Queens have been horrendous for weeks.

Anyway going by the weather it may be off

9 minutes ago, sam2304 said:

Hope we won't be looking for a manager emoji102.png

Yes, hope not, Sam. But none of us would want to obstruct the progress of someone who's been a success with us. I do hope Billy Stark stays whenever Darren gets a move upwards.

Yes, hope not, Sam. But none of us would want to obstruct the progress of someone who's been a success with us. I do hope Billy Stark stays whenever Darren gets a move upwards.

Simply a matter of time Bold. I'd be delighted if Darren stays for the rest of the season, amazed if he's still with us next.

Darren and Derek Young to Queens do you think? Manager and assistant....

Possibly. I know Dereks playing in the juniors just now so may be looking to move up. Don't know if he's been involved in the coaching side of things though.

5 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Wow!

How bad a state is Cliftonhill that it's called off this early?! It's obviously going to freeze overnight but I thought an inspection would have been done late morning tomorrow.

I'm probably equidistant from Cliftonhill on the other side of Glasgow and the ground has been brick hard all day.

The frost has never lifted and freezing fog is descending again 

Archived