Ayr United V Hibernian

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Looks like we will be without Marciano next week too. Called up by his country

That's a bit pish. Hopefully Laidlaw manages to avoid chucking one in. I'm sure the Queens cup game was his last and he was woeful. 

Ayr were given no credit for their win at Easter Road. Even against 10 men we had to come back from a goal down, the winner was a great goal- it wasn't the referee who scored it or ran 70 yards to set it up.

Yesterday Hibs were miles better and will be top 6 in next season's Premier League.

As an Ayr fan it's great to see proper league football back at Somerset Park and a third of the way through the season we are in a good position to make sure it happens again next season.

The 1st half was men against boys, the half time score did not reflect the gap in anyway, in fact it became apparent after a few minutes that I should be hoping for nil nil.

In the 2nd half we competed quite well until the 2nd and the worldy from McGinn just made sure that I made it home in time to swallow my dinner b4 work.

I thought both Cairney and Harkins worked there socks off.

The manager really needs to study the match highlights in their entirety and then have a wee word with the player who continually pulled out of 50/50 and 60/40's before it's too late.

Bit strange that Hibs played better when they lost to us.  Also supreme level of diddy for a big team switching ends before kick off :lol: . 

Scoreline was however fair, was impressed with Boyle for Hibs, caused us plenty problems. 

Our Boyle though, tough one to come back in for but thought he was pretty poor and we are still hugely weak on the left side of the team.

The manager really needs to study the match highlights in their entirety and then have a wee word with the player who continually pulled out of 50/50 and 60/40's before it's too late.

Who was that?

Missed the game but Meggatt looks dreadful on the highlights.

47 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

Who was that?

Missed the game but Meggatt looks dreadful on the highlights.

I'll pm you as I'd prefer to leave that to McCall rather than folk arguing over the player on here.

Archived