What is the most obscure derby you know

11 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Falkirk Dunfermline Clackmannanshire derby.

I heard them call it that on the radio and thought "oh aye who is that then?"

It's not a derby.

Response from Alloa Athletic was probably - "This county ain't big enough for the three of us."

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Marr1 said:

You do realise we were relegated in '95 as well. It's not like this is our first time in the tinpot league

I vaguely remember that. The season we went on a mental run at the end of the season then beat Dunfermline in the play offs??

yeah. I knew you'd gone down before, just seems to have special relevance at this time. 

9 hours ago, 10menwent2mow said:

I vaguely remember that. The season we went on a mental run at the end of the season then beat Dunfermline in the play offs??

yeah. I knew you'd gone down before, just seems to have special relevance at this time. 

Dunfermline won the league, we beat Partick in the play-offs

St Crapstone really are a completely nothing club, especially given their city status.  I'm only glad that the media are so fixated on the Old Firm that they failed to report on the BLOODBATH that kicked off the last time we were through at their shitehole.  Ayr United, Rangers, Celtic are detestable in their own special way, but nothing compares to the sheer loathing I reserve for those tractor-shagging, cow-bumming, slurry-smelling fermer p***ks.  

St Johnstone, yer pish;
St Johnstone, yer pish;
St Johnstone, yer pish;
Beat Killie? Aye, you wish.

GIRFUY.

#KTID

#meh

3 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

This entire thread is like someone asking what the most obscure breed of goose you know is, then loads of folk answering by citing makes of bicycle.

The most obscure derby I know of is actually over in America (where it is called Soccer)

It is Raleigh, North Carolina versus Peugeot, Louisiana and is known as the Tour de France Derby and oh my god you are right!

5 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

The most obscure derby I know of is actually over in America (where it is called Soccer)

It is Raleigh, North Carolina versus Peugeot, Louisiana and is known as the Tour de France Derby and oh my god you are right!

Where do the geese come in?

Archived