The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

I see Boris had a "frank" exchange of views today with 2 Trump insiders, his son-in-law Jared Kuchner whose claim to fame is buying the most expensive building in Manhattan at the top of the market using his Dad's money while he was banged up for setting his brother-in-law up with a prostitute, video taping it and sending the tape to his sister saying he would release it unless she stopped talking to the authorities about his tax evasion and illegal bungs to politicians, and also Stephen Bannon, previously boss of Breitbart and now a constant whisper in Trump's ear. Maybe they didn't appreciate Boris's Etonian banter.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38549807

Another fascist having a go at freedom of speech... "but", diverting attention away the content of the DNC leaks to instead cry about them being leaked, and of course "Russians".

NANCY PELOSI: I really say to you, my friends in the press, with all due respect for the guardians of the First Amendment that you are, that you were accomplices in this.

It was every single day you reported that there was an email that was embarrassing to the Clinton [campaign] without saying, ‘We know this because of disruption by a foreign power into our electoral system.'

You knew that. You knew it was the Russians. And so did it affect the Clinton campaign? Of course, it did. Would it have come out differently? I don’t know, because there are many factors in an election.

Edited by banana

6 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I see Boris had a "frank" exchange of views today with 2 Trump insiders, his son-in-law Jared Kuchner whose claim to fame is buying the most expensive building in Manhattan at the top of the market using his Dad's money while he was banged up for setting his brother-in-law up with a prostitute, video taping it and sending the tape to his sister saying he would release it unless she stopped talking to the authorities about his tax evasion and illegal bungs to politicians, and also Stephen Bannon, previously boss of Breitbart and now a constant whisper in Trump's ear. Maybe they didn't appreciate Boris's Etonian banter.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38549807

This is still probably my favorite thing Trump has done since he was elected.

"From the moment Donald Trump was elected, the UK has been playing catch-up.

The president-elect caused a diplomatic storm when he decided that the first British politician he would meet would be Nigel Farage, whom he suggested would make a good UK ambassador to the United States.

The idea that the former UKIP leader was closer to Mr Trump than British ministers was hard for the Foreign Office and Downing Street to stomach."

I can only imagine the ranks about "Yanks" that went on in pubs near London government office buildings around the time Farage showed up in New York.

Streep's speech was hilarious brainwashed Hollywood victimhood cringe, Trump rightly correcting her fake news propaganda and hysterical bigotry.

Edited by banana

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Trump still struggling with the "Statesman" thing.

:lol:

The guy is a total cretin, so far out of his depth it's unreal.  However his giant ego gets in the way of any self awareness.

The next four years will see a huge increase in the sale of popcorn and fall out shelters.

8 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

So Meryl Streep, who addressed the 2016 Democratic National Convention and campaigned for Hillary Clinton, attacks President Trump. 

Why is that supposed to be significant? It's just sour grapes from a sore and bad loser looking for cheap headlines. 

I think it's more significant that Trump has allowed himself to be baited, again.

Surely it'd be helpful, to himself as much as everyone else, to grow a thicker skin.

4 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Trump's Twitter is great. He's a neo-reactionary. A modern day equivalent of the lowly crown princes they'd dig up among the Habsburgs and chuck into the head of state role in a recently independent Balkan state.

Trump loves to wind up his opponents.

Michael Moore got it right for a change - http://michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/

Trump is the messenger for those who want to tell the smug elite, including the Hollywood luvvies like Streep, to eff off.

1 hour ago, banana said:

Streep's speech was hilarious brainwashed Hollywood victimhood cringe, Trump rightly correcting her fake news propaganda and hysterical bigotry.

^^^Thinks white men are bullied by the nasty feminists.

Trump loves to wind up his opponents.
Michael Moore got it right for a change - http://michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/

Trump is the messenger for those who want to tell the smug elite, including the Hollywood luvvies like Streep, to eff off.

Trump is both smug and elite.

2 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Trump is both smug and elite.

Yes but does not have the sense of entitlement that the Bushes, Obamas and Clintons have. Blair, Cameron and Osborne have it too. Even John Major has got it now. Trump will probably develop it too but he put Boris Johnson firmly in his place. Trump met Nigel Farage after his victory but Johnson only got to meet his advisers last week.

Trump likes to settle old scores. Alex Salmond might find that he's banned from America after this outburst - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-35338395. "My view is that, yes, I would probably ban "The Donald" because it would do him some good. He wants to ban all Muslims from the US. I want to ban all Donald Trumps from Scotland."