The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

5 hours ago, banana said:

So much angry strawman flailing in one post :unsure2:

You are wasting your time here. If you really want attention and angry responses go on the Guardian Web page and support Trump in the comments section of US stories. They take it really seriously there in the comments section. Some of the contributors are trolls on the level you can only dream of. Top tip mention Brexit that always livens things up. Anyway kudos on your consistency in supporting a narcissistic misogynist racist that most people  outside of the US find detestable.

8 hours ago, banana said:

Has there been a president so consistently determined to unite a divided country and build prosperity? Such a contrast with Clinton and the 'Progressive's endless divisiveness and bigotry.

Inspiring stuff!

C1D2SsLVEAIn1UJ.jpg

I like it! and nae mention of a sky fairy :thumsup2

20 minutes ago, banana said:

Frightening how having a rounded, non-brainwashed, fact-based view of something equals 'trolling' to so many :unsure2:

Honestly go on the Guardian website and troll them with your Trump support it's low hanging fruit. At best on here there are left leaning liberals who dissaprove ,you'll get people to the left of Trotsky on there. They will go mental at your opinions and I think that is what you are looking for. 

7 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

You really are a deluded fuckwit.

Trump is as much establishment as Clinton is.

But what's probably more disturbing is his narcissistic and nepotistic tendencies.

Like the Clintons making Chelsea Vice-Chair of the Clinton Foundation? - https://www.clintonfoundation.org/about/chelsea-clinton.

Edited by Bishop Briggs

Just now, welshbairn said:

Unpaid.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/06/chelsea-clinton-used-foundation-to-help-pay-for-wedding-emails/

"Chelsea Clinton used her family foundation’s cash to pay for her wedding, living expenses and taxes on gifts of cash from her parents, according to a bombshell email made public Sunday.

Doug Band, formerly a top aide to President Bill Clinton, griped about the former first daughter’s spending in a Jan. 4, 2012, email released by WikiLeaks.

“The investigation into her getting paid for campaigning, using foundation resources for her wedding and life for a decade, taxes on money from her parents…,” Band wrote to John Podesta, now Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman."

22 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

http://nypost.com/2016/11/06/chelsea-clinton-used-foundation-to-help-pay-for-wedding-emails/

"Chelsea Clinton used her family foundation’s cash to pay for her wedding, living expenses and taxes on gifts of cash from her parents, according to a bombshell email made public Sunday.

Doug Band, formerly a top aide to President Bill Clinton, griped about the former first daughter’s spending in a Jan. 4, 2012, email released by WikiLeaks.

“The investigation into her getting paid for campaigning, using foundation resources for her wedding and life for a decade, taxes on money from her parents…,” Band wrote to John Podesta, now Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman."

Doug Band had being profiting with side deals connected to Foundation activities, and Chelsea complained about it. He was furious. Haven't seen any evidence his allegations are true. 

46 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Doug Band had being profiting with side deals connected to Foundation activities, and Chelsea complained about it. He was furious. Haven't seen any evidence his allegations are true. 

No one has said that Doug Band's leaked emails were not genuine. Have the Clintons denied his allegations? I haven't seen any rebuttals.

The Clinton Foundation has been the subject of several serious allegations, e.g. cash for access - http://www.latimes.com/opinion/editorials/la-ed-clinton-foundation-20160825-snap-story.html.

The Clintons claimed that they were hard up when Bill left office. Now they, including Chelsea, are super-rich multi-millionaires. It all stinks!

1 hour ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

Honestly go on the Guardian website and troll them with your Trump support it's low hanging fruit. At best on here there are left leaning liberals who dissaprove ,you'll get people to the left of Trotsky on there. They will go mental at your opinions and I think that is what you are looking for. 

I think you're underestimating the levels of brainwashed anti-Trump disgust among many on here. Literally Hitler, haven't you heard?

The Guardian (which I once admired) stopped getting my clicks a few years ago after it turned into a hotbed of deranged 'Progressive' propaganda.

3 hours ago, banana said:

I think you're underestimating the levels of brainwashed anti-Trump disgust among many on here. Literally Hitler, haven't you heard?

The Guardian (which I once admired) stopped getting my clicks a few years ago after it turned into a hotbed of deranged 'Progressive' propaganda.

I'm going to actually agree with you about The Guardian. It has turned into a parody of itself. I used to buy it every day but the turning point for me was Hadley Freeman's interview with Craig David where she tried to argue that Bo Selecta's depiction of Craig David was racist rather than just a comedy show ridiculing a ridiculous guy. The left doesn't do itself any favours picking stupid fights like that and murmuring 'cultural appropriation' when the very real fight is against the banks and big employers who are looking to erode every right that was hard fought for by unions. I still think Trump is a bawbag though.

Decent attempt to knock off South Park's joke, but it would only make sense during the Dem primary.

Did everyone here know that Hillary actually beat Obama in total votes during the 2008 Dem primary? I had no idea. She must be furious whenever she thinks about it.

Obama (Purple) - 17,584,692 (47.3%), Clinton (Gold) - 17,857,501 (48%)

525px-Democratic_presidential_primary,_2

Decent attempt to knock off South Park's joke, but it would only make sense during the Dem primary.
Did everyone here know that Hillary actually beat Obama in total votes during the 2008 Dem primary? I had no idea. She must be furious whenever she thinks about it.
Obama (Purple) - 17,584,692 (47.3%), Clinton (Gold) - 17,857,501 (48%)
525px-Democratic_presidential_primary,_2008.svg.png&key=fc1476e34c071eb95d42ee536855161ebc8f0b1b6a60a5abf439c8ef2b847d42

That's because Obama won in the caucuses aka bully people until they vote for you.