The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

4 hours ago, Col. John Hannibal Smith said:

Interesting to find a football forum would have a politics section. Bad, bad idea. The stupidity displayed by the posters on here is just stupendous, cretin's of the highest order. But on Donald Trump, the guy is quite simply a legend. Hardly the most honest character, but what politician is. Two fingers to the politically correct snowflakes, that this place would appear to be crawling with. 2016 wasn't a great year for you. 

Quite so.

12 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/12/intelligence-sources-vouch-credibility-donald-trump-russia-dossier-author

Intelligence sources vouch for credibility of Russia dossier author

Not 4chan after all, then.

Good lord, that's the same unproven rubbish that's being dealt with over and over for the last 24 hours, yet keeps popping up again and again as 'new' info :lol:

Also, 'The Guardian' and 'credibility' in the same breath :lol:

5 hours ago, Col. John Hannibal Smith said:

Interesting to find a football forum would have a politics section. Bad, bad idea. The stupidity displayed by the posters on here is just stupendous, cretin's of the highest order. But on Donald Trump, the guy is quite simply a legend. Hardly the most honest character, but what politician is. Two fingers to the politically correct snowflakes, that this place would appear to be crawling with. 2016 wasn't a great year for you. 

The Donald is - and has been for a long time - an absolute arsehole. Just for the sake of clarity. He's a cretin's dream. 

12 minutes ago, banana said:

Good lord, that's the same unproven rubbish that's being dealt with over and over for the last 24 hours, yet keeps popping up again and again as 'new' info :lol:

Also, 'The Guardian' and 'credibility' in the same breath :lol:

It's about the author of the report, not the evidence and it's the author's credibility, not the Guardian's.

If you don't read anything you'll never learn.

Just now, Baxter Parp said:

It's about the author of the report, not the evidence and it's the author's credibility, not the Guardian's.

If you don't read anything you'll never learn.

The irony :lol:

Yes, the politically and ideologically neutral bastion of Truth that is The Guardian would never take sides in such matters. :lol:

1 minute ago, Baxter Parp said:

You'd believe it if it was the Express.  The irony.

Feel free to link to a post where I've linked to The Express, or that other favourite that I apparently treat as gospel, Breitbart :rolleyes:

Folk linking to The Guardian as final proof of anything political tho, Jesus fucking wept :lol:

Just now, banana said:

Feel free to link to a post where I've linked to The Express, or that other favourite that I apparently treat as gospel, Breitbart :rolleyes:

Folk linking to The Guardian as final proof of anything political tho, Jesus fucking wept :lol:

So you're saying you have no information sources at all?  Well, that explains a lot.

3 minutes ago, Col. John Hannibal Smith said:

You say arsehole. I say legend. He's ten times smarter than that wee munter Sturgeon, that's for sure. 

Interestingly, Trump's height and looks are not high on the list of criticisms that are often levelled at him.

I suppose the available material is so thick with content that there's just no need to stoop as low.

2 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

So you're saying you have no information sources at all?  Well, that explains a lot.

Links (you'll find plenty), from The Express or Breitbart (you'll find none), chop chop.