The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Just now, Wee Willie said:

I'm no on social media unless P&B is part o' that.
But you're no answering my question.
You can kick up as many dust storms as ye want regarding Trump (or anybody else) but it has no effective meaning unless you can also vote on it.
Would you agree?

It's about persuading others to vote differently and hopefully impeach the c**t. Welcome to the social media!

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

It's about persuading others to vote differently and hopefully impeach the c**t. Welcome to the social media!

Fair do's but it's a bit like someone from America coming on here and trying tae persuade me tae vote for Mrs Windsor and the UK.
Also as much as I can see where your coming from I dinnae like it when foreigners (you and your ilk) are trying tae impeach a President of a foreign land.
It disnae sit right wi' me.
Leave it tae the yanks!

3 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Absolutely shocked to see such intellectual minds as Willie, itzdrk and banana sticking up for Trump, tbh.

Could ye show me where I support Trump?
Hopefully I'm supporting the fact that a guy (we'll call him Mr X) won a recent Presidential election in the US.
He was then inaugurated as POTUS and is still POTUS.
Whether you or anybody else agrees with that is irrelevant.
Because there is eff-all any of us can do about it.

I think the insult he was looking for was "intellectual giants".

I don't always agree with Wee Willie, iztdrk or yourself, but I certainly wouldn't dismiss any of you as stupid, which was his implication

Edited by Jacksgranda
sleppnig

9 minutes ago, Wee Willie said:

Could ye show me where I support Trump?
Hopefully I'm supporting the fact that a guy (we'll call him Mr X) won a recent Presidential election in the US.
He was then inaugurated as POTUS and is still POTUS.
Whether you or anybody else agrees with that is irrelevant.
Because there is eff-all any of us can do about it.

Exactly Willie. We are living in the snowflake age where the toys get thrown out the pram whenever results don't go their way.

I don't mind people protesting about Trump being elected - although why people object to the outcome of a democratic vote I don't know - but it is the complete over the top language that is used - "traumatised" "devastated" "Trump survivor" "suicidal" "ashamed to be an American (maybe could allow that one)" "concentration camps to be reinstated" and so on with ever increasing hysteria, tears and snotters and chewed keyboards.

12 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

I think the insult he was looking for was "intellectual giants".

I don't always agree with Wee Willie, iztdrk or yourself, but I certainly wouldn't dismiss any of you as stupid, which was his implication

As one auld c**t tae anither - gracias und bedankt :thumsup2

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

I wish people would use President instead of the wanky acronym POTUS. We're hardly going to mistake him for the boss of a bowling club, especially on this thread.

Took me a while to figure that out when I first saw it - I obviousy haven't an "intellectual mind"...

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I wish people would use President instead of the wanky acronym POTUS. We're hardly going to mistake him for the boss of a bowling club, especially on this thread.

I would only agree if it was just President but President of the United States is a wee bit long winded hence POTUS :thumsup2

1 minute ago, Jacksgranda said:

I don't mind people protesting about Trump being elected - although why people object to the outcome of a democratic vote I don't know - but it is the complete over the top language that is used - "traumatised" "devastated" "Trump survivor" "suicidal" "ashamed to be an American (maybe could allow that one)" "concentration camps to be reinstated" and so on with ever increasing hysteria, tears and snotters and chewed keyboards.

They're usually quotes from teenagers or students. With twitter etc it's easy to trawl for quotes from daft ones. Just as you find dafty Trumpet quotes everywhere.

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

They're usually quotes from teenagers or students. With twitter etc it's easy to trawl for quotes from daft ones. Just as you find dafty Trumpet quotes everywhere.

If only they were. All this social media goes over my head, quite frankly, I don't have twitter or facebook or anything like that, and I have a bog standard mobile - sends calls, receives calls, sends messages, receives messages, end of story.