The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

The secret service don't allow guns to be carried when POTUS or VPOTUS are present.
The second amendment gets 'forgotten' while they are speaking.

What I found confusing about this was the NRA agreed to ban guns from their convention on safety grounds for the VPOTUS’ address but are disgusted about the idea of banning guns for their childrens safety. Madness.

So far, no response from the Orange Shitgibbon to that SNL sketch.  

I think somebody (I.e a lawyer) has got a hold of his phone.

Edit: obviously he got it back this morning.  Good lord, he's sailing close to the wind.

Edited by Savage Henry

Is Boris over there specifically as a fluffer for that c**t? What an utter embarrassment. The fact that the entire planet has worked out and is spelling out that if you massage the b*****d's ego he will agree to pretty much anything is a total riddy both for the USA (having a nut case in charge) and the people of whatever country has sent a Boris over to give the fucker an early morning blow job. 

Not overly surprising really. However you would think that he would at least try and understand what the deal is about before pulling out. Given the completely false rhetoric he spouts about it the guy doesn't seem to have a scooby what it's all about.

3 minutes ago, killiefan27 said:

Pulled out of the Iran deal, the crazy fucker

No gain whatsoever, the US have reneged on allowing US firms to invest in Iran anyway. The money that was paid was illegally frozen in US banks, same as UK, it was a side issue that the deal helped speed along, although we're still stalling. The only thing the US get out of this is Trump's revenge for Obama humiliating him at the Whitehouse Press party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

No gain whatsoever, the US have reneged on allowing US firms to invest in Iran anyway. The money that was paid was illegally frozen in US banks, same as UK, it was a side issue that the deal helped speed along, although we're still stalling. The only thing the US get out of this is Trump's revenge for Obama humiliating him at the Whitehouse Press party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4

That's his modus operandi for pretty much everything he does.

Wishful thinking about where EU banks and firms's bread is buttered, but it would be nice if they with Russia, China; and Iran, turn round and tell Trump to GTF, the deal stands. Iran has no trade with America anyway, there is no slack to pick up. 

Edited by welshbairn

It galls me that someone as ignorant and misinformed as Trump is in charge of such decisions.  More so that the reasons for such decisions  have nothing to do with world stability.

51 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

It galls me that someone as ignorant and misinformed as Trump is in charge of such decisions.  More so that the reasons for such decisions  have nothing to do with world stability.

When it comes to the middle East he does what Israel and the Saudis tell him to.

The Israelis have been bombing Iranian positions inside Syria for months, nothing to do with ending the war or humanitarian reasons.

If more sanctions are put on Iran and it escalates to war, Britain and France better not get involved.

I don’t think Israel wants a direct ground war against Iran partially because they’ve been repeatedly merked by Hezbollah but I reckon they’ll be delighted if the US take any action - economically or militarily - against them.

John Bolton must think he's been left alone in the sweetie shop with the keys.

P.S. Incidentally Hezbollah have solidified and marginally enhanced their position after elections in Lebanon, the most democratic country in the Middle East.

Edited by welshbairn

John Bolton must think he's been left alone in the sweetie shop with the keys.

Laughable that they think Kim Jong Un will take one look at the Iran deal and think “yes I can make a lasting deal here” especially after Bolton, I believe, said the model to pursue in North Korea is the Libyan one. As if countries are going to put any faith in the USA when they might elect a moron from a reality show as President who’s subject to the whims of the last person that flattered his ego.

3 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Laughable that they think Kim Jong Un will take one look at the Iran deal and think “yes I can make a lasting deal here” especially after Bolton, I believe, said the model to pursue in North Korea is the Libyan one. As if countries are going to put any faith in the USA when they might elect a moron from a reality show as President who’s subject to the whims of the last person that flattered his ego.

Newsnight (on rewind) have invited Sebastian Gorka on to defend Trump, presumably Farage was not available. Kirsty Wark is stuttering to find a response. Why the f**k do they give airtime to these fuckwit trolls? National Security expert my arse, he spent a few weekends with the territorials while in college in England and is remembered as a deluded fantasist from his time in Hungary.