The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

19 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

You could barely fit a fag paper between the Democrats and Republicans, I'd relish going after that Clinton daftie almost as much as I do the fat lad tbh.

Reported for homophobia...

27 minutes ago, madwullie said:

That's brilliant those hostages being released. 

Doesn't stop Trump being an incompetent, corrupt, dodgy f**k though

Pretty much this. It's almost like he's desperately seeking some good news coverage to cover up the other dodgy shenanigans. 

11 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Seems strange since Irn Bru sponsor his complex!

Sorry, complexion.

2 hours ago, madwullie said:

Doesn't stop Trump being an incompetent, corrupt, dodgy f**k though

Hostages are usually taken so they can be released.  Trump's done nothing here but cave in to North Korea.

3 hours ago, madwullie said:

Two of the hostages  worked at PUST which is a college for the sons of the ruling elite and it is run by Christians.

I recently read a book called "Without You there is no us." by Suki Kim, who was a teacher there although she was not religious and her main work was as a journalist.

I liked how she spotted that if you swapped "Dear Leader" for "Jesus" then the very religious teachers and the very loyal Koreans were saying similar things.

I also liked her comment that every time she asked them to write a story, that regardless of the storyline (for example, it could have been science fiction) the story always ended with a celebration of the Worker's Party of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea and the infinite wisdom of their Dear Leader.

48 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

A celebrity in the White House, the US taking on Iran, and everybody scared of the Russians.

The 80s is fucking brilliant.

And the results in European competitions..

1 hour ago, Fullerene said:

Two of the hostages  worked at PUST which is a college for the sons of the ruling elite and it is run by Christians.

I recently read a book called "Without You there is no us." by Suki Kim, who was a teacher there although she was not religious and her main work was as a journalist.

I liked how she spotted that if you swapped "Dear Leader" for "Jesus" then the very religious teachers and the very loyal Koreans were saying similar things.

I also liked her comment that every time she asked them to write a story, that regardless of the storyline (for example, it could have been science fiction) the story always ended with a celebration of the Worker's Party of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea and the infinite wisdom of their Dear Leader.

You had to read a book for that?

Kims  family is one of the greatest Cult/Religions ever made, and the reason every story they made up was all about

"a celebration of the Worker's Party of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea and the infinite wisdom of their Dear Leader"

Is because that's all they're taught from day one, every TV show , musical, festival, radio broadcast, film is all about that...plus they would face 10 years hard labour if they wrote or even thought anything else.

46 minutes ago, Jdog said:

You had to read a book for that?

Kims  family is one of the greatest Cult/Religions ever made, and the reason every story they made up was all about

"a celebration of the Worker's Party of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea and the infinite wisdom of their Dear Leader"

Is because that's all they're taught from day one, every TV show , musical, festival, radio broadcast, film is all about that...plus they would face 10 years hard labour if they wrote or even thought anything else.

Once upon a time there were two little children called Hansel Kim and Gretel Park.

They went for a walk in the forest but left a trail of breadcrumbs, as advised by our Great Leader, so that they would not lose their way.

Unfortunately all the breadcrumbs were eaten by hungry birds that had been deliberately starved by the evil Yankee Imperialists so the two children became lost.

They came across a house in forest and went inside.  However the house belonged to an evil capitalist witch who wanted to eat them.

Luckily they were able to escape and find their way out of the forest with help from  the glorious Workers Party of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

.. and they all lived happily ever after thanks to the infinite wisdom of our Dear Leader.

The End.

A celebrity in the White House, the US taking on Iran, and everybody scared of the Russians.
The 80s is fucking brilliant.

And an incompetent female PM in Downing Street desperate to suck up to the celeb in the White House. Shame about the opposite European relations from a UK viewpoint.

Trump is a dangerous clown. 

The current Israeli government are unpleasant and dangerous clowns. 

The Iranian government are vile, unpleasant clowns who cannot control elements of their military. 

Assad is an utter scumbag. 

Living in each of those counties as a minority such as a gay or transgender person would be far from an equal experience,  but living in the civil society of those countries (the US and Israel would likely be much better for most) does not come anywhere close to excusing the war mongering and hate stirring of the relevant state apparatuses. Seems a lonely positions to stake out given certain regimes are getting a lot of positive vibes here but one I have no problem standing by. 

The Washington Free Beacon has apparently been leaked a US plan for regime change in Iran. It doesn't involve military force, just peacefully encouraging the population to rise up and remove the leadership. That will go well.

Cue a brutal crackdown, blanket media coverage, and western humanitarian concern for the good people of Iran. Same old story.