The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Don't want to brag (I do) but I predicted all this back in the days of the "Arab Spring". The Syria thread seems to have suffered the great cull, but it was obvious from the first riots that the Syrian Government wouldn't just go away, the Jihadis would take over the nice friendly middle class, facebook resistance, the Kurds would get drawn in, and that would bring in the Saudis and the Gulf States, the Turks, Hezbollah and Iran, America and eventually the Russians and the Israelis. WW3 effectively. Doubt Inverness will be bombed though.

Edited by welshbairn

7 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Don't want to brag (I do) but I predicted all this back in the days of the "Arab Spring". The Syria thread seems to have suffered the great cull, but it was obvious from the first riots that the Syrian Government wouldn't just go away, the Jihadis would take over the nice friendly middle class, facebook resistance, the Kurds would get drawn in, and that would bring in the Saudis and the Gulf States, the Turks, Hezbollah and Iran, America and eventually the Russians and the Israelis. WW3 effectively. Doubt Inverness will be bombed though.

I remember an old thread predicting what the next year's major news stories would be, not sure of the year but it was before anyone had heard of ISIS. I thought back then Syria would turn into another Iraq style invasion but they opted for funnelling weapons and money to jihadi proxies instead.

It's the '7 countries in 5 years' PNAC plan playing out, although they didn't count on Putin saying "that's plenty" in Syria. Iran and Lebanon have still to be ticked off the list. 

9 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I can remember a time when Lebanon and especially Beirut was seen as a very dangerous place and journalists would report on the situation there from the relative safety of Syria.

Now it is the other way around.

The P&B Nostradamus. What are this weekends Lottery numbers?

Obama, Shrillary & Co weighed in on the Iran deal pullout, but still not a peep about developments in Korea nor bringing home three detainees.

Bizarre! :huh:

Edited by banana

We have reached a situation where a U.S. President can make a decision and effectively tell other countries, and companies within those countries, that they must also comply.

Sadly I don’t expect the EU to stand up to him but if they don’t then they will need to accept the long term political consequences of capitulation.

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

We have reached a situation where a U.S. President can make a decision and effectively tell other countries, and companies within those countries, that they must also comply.

Sadly I don’t expect the EU to stand up to him but if they don’t then they will need to accept the long term political consequences of capitulation.

The US ,with this announcement has threatened to sanction or even jail British and other European Countries who still trade with Iran, but!..he has now been talking about a new deal which to me implies , he's merely for filling a Campaign promise by scraping this "terrible deal" 

I have a feeling he will be forced to sign up to effectively the same deal but try and sell it as a tough new great deal for America..

I wonder why no MSM outlet talks about Israel's hundreds of undeclared, Nukes when they reel in horror about Iran getting them?

21 hours ago, welshbairn said:

That kind of negative thinking is exactly what's stopping you from becoming the POTUS.

Well, that and the natural born citizen clause, but we won't split hairs.

4 hours ago, Jdog said:

The US ,with this announcement has threatened to sanction or even jail British and other European Countries who still trade with Iran, but!..he has now been talking about a new deal which to me implies , he's merely for filling a Campaign promise by scraping this "terrible deal" 

I have a feeling he will be forced to sign up to effectively the same deal but try and sell it as a tough new great deal for America..

I wonder why no MSM outlet talks about Israel's hundreds of undeclared, Nukes when they reel in horror about Iran getting them?

Israel is a close ally of the West.

"Country is going in the right direction" hits 11-year high in poll by Trump-hating propagandists! #cantstopwinning #clapwhenyoureready

CNN Poll: Trump approval steady amid rising outlook for the country

The President's improving issue ratings come amid a sharp rise in positive impressions of how the country is doing. Overall, 57% say things are going well in the US today -- up from 49% saying the same in February -- which is the largest proportion to say so since January of 2007.

3IAUiac.png

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/at-hannitys-properties-in-low-income-areas-an-aggressive-approach-to-rent-collection/2018/05/10/964be4a2-4eea-11e8-84a0-458a1aa9ac0a_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.cd97eca3cd22

roperty managers at the complexes sought to evict tenants more than 230 times in 2017, court records show. At one, a 112-unit subdivision in a suburb west of Atlanta, 94 eviction actions were filed last year, records show.

Among the tenants Hannity’s property managers sought to evict, records show, were a former corrections officer and her wife, who fell behind while awaiting a disability determination; a double amputee who had lived in an apartment with her daughter for five years but did not pay on time after being hospitalized; and a single mother of three whose $980 rent check was rejected because she could not come up with a $1,050 cleaning fee for a bedbug infestation

“When they are serially filing against the same tenants, they are using the courts as collection agencies,” said Susan Reif, head of the Eviction Prevention Project at the publicly funded Georgia Legal Services Program. “It appears they are just trying to increase their profit margin by demanding fees under the threat of being evicted from your home.”

In response to questions from The Post, Hannity’s attorney said in an email that the evictions were appropriate under the circumstances and that Hannity was not involved.

Ooops! I think he's just blown another legal case by the power of twitter. It's well known that he hates Time Warner who own CNN (Fake news), but the Anti-trust Division is meant to be neutral.
[/url] https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/995088584221839360

I feel dumber for reading the responses to that Tweet.

On ‎11‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 18:19, Jdog said:

Good point, however, in practice, a lot of people don't object to all nuclear weapons - only those that might be pointed at them.