The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

6 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

No Eagles have "taken the knee" this season.

One player took a knee in a pre season game but Trump doesn't care about facts. he's still repeating the lie that he's signed the greatest tax cuts in American history despite it being shown multiple times that this isn't true.

Fat lad: "You can all come to my party and bring me presents and tell me I'm the best and watch me eat cake"

Philadelphia Eagles: "Nah m8"

Fat lad: "YOU WEREN'T INVITED ANYWAY, AND THERE IS NO PARTY AND YOU ALL SMELL AND NO I'M NOT CRYING"

What an absolute fucking weapon. :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, RiG said:

One player took a knee in a pre season game but Trump doesn't care about facts. he's still repeating the lie that he's signed the greatest tax cuts in American history despite it being shown multiple times that this isn't true.

From the perspective of Donald Trump and his family it probably is the greatest tax cut.

Mind you future generations of US taxpayers, including the idiots that support(ed) him will pay dearly for it.

Fox News there having to admit they included stills of Eagles players kneeling and suggesting that this occurred during the anthem. After being called out by many, including Chris Long of the Eagles, they were forced to admit that the pictures were players kneeling pre game and not during the anthem. Fake news indeed...

That guy is a complete weirdo. Right in on Trumps tweets as soon as they appear.

Anyway, I see Trump doesn't even know the words to God Bless America:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jun/05/trump-white-house-philadelphia-eagles-visit

TBF, I don't know what they are either but I am not trying to portray myself as some kind of super patriot.

1 hour ago, RiG said:

That guy is a complete weirdo. Right in on Trumps tweets as soon as they appear.

Anyway, I see Trump doesn't even know the words to God Bless America:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jun/05/trump-white-house-philadelphia-eagles-visit

TBF, I don't know what they are either but I am not trying to portray myself as some kind of super patriot.

Trumpets.

5316.jpg?w=620&q=20&auto=format&usm=12&f

7 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Dennis Rodman to take part in N Korea talks. This is going all Dr Strangelove meets Team America...

Probably better off Rodman than Bolton, although it's a close call.

Trying to cover for the new US ambassador to Germany's stated intent of encouraging far right movements, the State Department spokeswoman emphasises the history of good relations the US has had with Germany.

"We have a very strong relationship with the government of Germany," Nauert said. "Looking back in the history books, today is the 71st anniversary of the speech that announced the Marshall Plan. Tomorrow is the anniversary of the D-Day invasion. We obviously have a very long history with the government of Germany, and we have a strong relationship with the government of Germany."

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/05/politics/state-department-heather-nauert-germany-israel/index.html

Edited by welshbairn

Dat racis' Trump at it again, absolutely disgusting!

Alice Johnson: Trump grants Kardashian's clemency plea

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44390737

President Trump has granted clemency to 63-year-old great grandmother Alice Johnson, who has been serving life in prison for a non-violent drug offence.

PAY-SLP_CHP_060618TRUMP_16694JPG.jpg