The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Seeing him lose heavily the election would be far more satisfying and a better outcome in the long run. I hope he’s around long enough for that.

No hand-wringing stuff here by the way - I’d feel differently if we weren’t so close the vote.

16 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

10 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Turns out they were taken ten minutes apart and use the same props.  And in one of them, he’s signing a blank piece of paper.  His team are absolutely incompetent.   And there’d be no need for any of that if he was actually getting better.  

Usual fae the usual

If it wasn't already clear to anyone looking at his actions over the past year or so, this is a guy who's so self-absorbed, so adamant in his own belief that he knows better than everybody else that he's content to put the lives of others at risk just to promote himself for his own gain. He clearly has no empathy or ability to think of anyone else bar himself, so he decides it's a smashing idea to appeal to the morons of the base outside the hospital instead of listening to the doctors' advice and staying in - and nobody seems to oppose him. At his age, and given his condition and weight etc, the fact that he's been on steroids isn't a good thing in terms of him staying alive. Generally when older people have the virus and are given the steroids to combat the virus they initially feel better then start to go downhill. 

Personally I hope that he recovers but is left a shell of his former self and has to either stand down or is voted out of office and has to deal with the consequences of his actions in court. If he is to snuff it then it'd just be a perfect metaphor for his entire life in that he'd leave a mess in his wake that he wouldn't have to clean up or face the direct consequences of.

7 hours ago, Arabdownunder said:

Extraordinary behaviour from someone with a wildly contagious disease, getting into a car with other people. No regard for anyone else's safety.

Not even slightly out of the ordinary for one of the worlds biggest narcissist. 

One of the attending doctors at Walter Reed has, rightly, criticised the incident.

Whilst Trump dying of this thing (I'm still sceptical he even fucking has it) would be utterly lolworthy, I too would rather see him go on to lose the election, suffer whatever legal consequences of his behaviour and lie on his deathbed in future in the full realisation that he went down as the most mocked President in United States history. That would eat away at the c**t more than anything else. 

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Not even slightly out of the ordinary for one of the worlds biggest narcissist. 

One of the attending doctors at Walter Reed has, rightly, criticised the incident.

For a doctor to come out and say that is remarkable in itself.  This might be up there with the worst things Trump has done.   And that’s probably the highest bar in presidential history.  

The Q responses to that tweet are unreal.  Twitter really has enable utter imbeciles to believe they are experts. 

Edited by Savage Henry

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:

Whilst Trump dying of this thing (I'm still sceptical he even fucking has it) would be utterly lolworthy, I too would rather see him go on to lose the election, suffer whatever legal consequences of his behaviour and lie on his deathbed in future in the full realisation that he went down as the most mocked President in United States history. That would eat away at the c**t more than anything else. 

He's too deluded to notice. He'll convince himself he's the greatest president ever

10 hours ago, Andy_K_97 said:

If it wasn't already clear to anyone looking at his actions over the past year or so, this is a guy who's so self-absorbed, so adamant in his own belief that he knows better than everybody else that he's content to put the lives of others at risk just to promote himself for his own gain. He clearly has no empathy or ability to think of anyone else bar himself, so he decides it's a smashing idea to appeal to the morons of the base outside the hospital instead of listening to the doctors' advice and staying in - and nobody seems to oppose him. At his age, and given his condition and weight etc, the fact that he's been on steroids isn't a good thing in terms of him staying alive. Generally when older people have the virus and are given the steroids to combat the virus they initially feel better then start to go downhill. 

Personally I hope that he recovers but is left a shell of his former self and has to either stand down or is voted out of office and has to deal with the consequences of his actions in court. If he is to snuff it then it'd just be a perfect metaphor for his entire life in that he'd leave a mess in his wake that he wouldn't have to clean up or face the direct consequences of.

While this is true about the meds, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he had a milder case but was just insisting the docs pump him full of any drug he's heard of. Hydroxy of course surprisingly omitted. 

I hope he's really really scared 

11 hours ago, Andy_K_97 said:

My fear is that if he makes a swift recovery he'll downplay the virus as a mild cough. He needs to be hit hard with this thing.

Just seen a news report that the White House Chief of Staff saying that Trump is ready to return to work...wonder what the odds are that he's not actually even had COVID and this is a ruse to show him as super-human in terms of recovery and get folks back out to work. It also allows him to trot out the 'i've been educated' line to try and hook some folk into believing he now understands and will do better...

I think it is possible/probable that Trump has it and it’s quite serious.  If he returns to the White House it will be against medical advice though this will not be admitted.

He is determined to project an image of strength for the election regardless of the consequences.  I think he’s shit scared of what’s going to happen when he loses.

The best short-term scenario will see him returned to hospital before the end of the week.

As well as all his other many failings I think he is deluded.  He probably thinks he is on course to win a second term and there is no one in his inner circle with the courage to tell him the truth.

4 hours ago, doulikefish said:

Going wild on twitter just nowl so he has survied the night 

He’s quite clearly not with it right now.  His Twitter is nuts at the best of times, but that’s insane to the point that he needs his phone taken away. 

Edited by Savage Henry