The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

If he dies, QAnon becomes a mainstream political movement and will attract legions of new followers, outraged that their president has been assassinated by the p(a)edo elites.

If you liked the Satanic Panic in the Eighties, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Maybe but I doubt it. The central idea of Q is that Trump is a mastermind and all the people you hate are actually dead. It'll be hard to keep that up when Trump is six feet under and Tom Hanks is releasing a new movie. 

1 minute ago, renton said:

If Trump pegs it, I reckon Pence will nominate Ivanka as his running mate.

Mmm...might be difficult for him to avoid being alone in a room with her.

Imagine having to impose a rule like that upon yourself.

2 hours ago, Detournement said:

Maybe but I doubt it. The central idea of Q is that Trump is a mastermind and all the people you hate are actually dead. It'll be hard to keep that up when Trump is six feet under and Tom Hanks is releasing a new movie. 

The deep state taking out Trump would be insane for the Q narrative. I genuinely have no idea how those people would approach an election day where Pence was the nominee. 

The people calling it a hoax are funny as well. This is the leakiest (in all sense of the word) White House in living memory.

15 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Mmm...might be difficult for him to avoid being alone in a room with her.

Imagine having to impose a rule like that upon yourself.

His wife caught him with a dead Prom Queen and helped him cover it up, nap..

3 hours ago, Detournement said:

I must have missed that bit. Sounds interesting though, please explain!

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

His wife caught him with a dead Prom Queen and helped him cover it up, nap..

He's always reminded me of that Brass Eye politician who couldn't stop wanking in public.

This was posted on another forum.  Wonder how many more will show up with Covid?

33927038-8799193-image-a-17_1601691759722.jpg

People who tested positive for COVID so far and also attended the Amy Coney Barrett event last week:

Donald Trump
Melania Trump
Hope Hicks
Kellyanne Conway
1 White House staffer
3 journalists who work at WH
GOP Chair Ronna McDaniel
U.S. Senator Mike Lee (R-UT)
U.S. Senator Thom Tillis (R-NC)
Notre Dame's Jenkins (visited WH)

Given how many people attended, didn't wear masks, chatted at close proximity, and then went on to continue their lives outside of this event, this super-spreader will make the White House a key source of a major outbreak.

Just when you think you've heard it all. The bloke's probably got a vote as well.

“If he’s sick, then they planted it when they tested him. It’s what they did to me when I went to hospital for my heart beating too fast. Two weeks later I got a cold,” he said. “It’s political. I don’t trust the US government at all. Who are they to mandate personal safety? I listen to Trump.”

Trump will be fine. He’ll beat it and come out and gloat about how strong he is and how the virus “isn’t actually that bad at all” despite receiving a standard of healthcare the average American could only dream of.