The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

1 hour ago, carpetmonster said:

I’m guessing his briefs’ meeting with the DOJ to put them off indictment this morning went well. 

0E607073-BCAD-4261-8E59-0B38375297B3.jpeg.389b3b518beadfc681d3c2e6e2fbb827.jpeg

"YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A LOT OF TALK AND A BADGE!"

20 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

I’m guessing his briefs’ meeting with the DOJ to put them off indictment this morning went well. 

0E607073-BCAD-4261-8E59-0B38375297B3.jpeg.389b3b518beadfc681d3c2e6e2fbb827.jpeg

Trump is actively lying about a whole bunch of stuff now, things that are actual facts…his “purchase of millions of gallons of oil” and such. His mind is very much in question now, as the closing arms of prosecution seem to have unhinged him. I have a very interesting feeling that if he takes a trip to the Far East, there will be concerns he might actually be deranged enough to try to head to North Korea.

4 hours ago, TxRover said:

I have a very interesting feeling that if he takes a trip to the Far East, there will be concerns he might actually be deranged enough to try to head to North Korea.

This would be incredibly funny.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/ex-white-house-chief-staff-meadows-testified-trump-probe-ny-times-2023-06-06/

In a statement to the Times, Terwilliger said: "Without commenting on whether or not Mr. Meadows has testified before the grand jury or in any other proceeding, Mr. Meadows has maintained a commitment to tell the truth where he has a legal obligation to do so."

Nice to see those associated with Trump are committed to being honest all the time.

1 hour ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

A Trump appointed judge will oversee part of the case and the Dems are greetin' about it.
I assume like with Merchan the Dems want their own judge.

What an absolute joke the judicial system is when a judge can't be trusted to render a fair verdict because of their political leaning.

If you’re talking about Aileen Cannon she’s an absolute rocket.  Her previous ruling on appointing a Special Master was not only overturned unanimously on appeal but the appellate judges (justices?) were absolutely scathing about her ruling and condemned her at the time in their ruling in a way that is highly unusual.