The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

57 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Screenshot_2024-08-13-08-47-41-048.thumb.jpeg.fc9e12a5eeb498c0cadb918dcf50e1a1.jpeg

In North Korea if you commit a crime against the state, you will spent the rest of the your life in prison, as will your children and grandchildren including those that haven't even been born yet but Trump admires Kim Jung Un all the same.

Says it all.

1 hour ago, Cheese said:

20240813_085057.thumb.jpg.a2396d43a6758239b48cd139c9938116.jpg

That's Numberwang folks.

It's not the smash hit he's making out, 1.3 million live viewers compared to around 7 million for ABC News. Most people he's talking about will just have seen snippets of Trump lisping and the like.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

It's not the smash hit he's making out, 1.3 million live viewers compared to around 7 million for ABC News. Most people he's talking about will just have seen snippets of Trump lisping and the like.

Who the f**k  would want to watch the worlds 2 biggest narcissistic man babies playing dress up politics. It's a pity they didnae rope in Rogan for a threesome.

Edited by dirty dingus

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Also Elmo’s Twitter counts two seconds of looking at a post as being a view - it’s how Tucker Carlson could claim he got eleventy billion viewers of his first couple of things there, because essentially as soon as you stop scrolling then it’ll log it.

Granted this is a little different because you had to click into Spaces but I’m sure he’ll be logging all the folks who went in while it was dead air, chucked it and didn’t come back and those who had a brief moment of morbid curiosity but then almost instantly realised they could be doing something better, like picking stuff out their arse and flicking it at household pets. 

1 hour ago, Suspect Device said:

The last sentence had me spitting my coffee out.

Next Dr Who Earth-ending enemy found 🙂.

Edit... The statue! I'm seeming to remember a Dr Who character like that statue but I can't quite place it.

Edited by Salt n Vinegar