The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39008136

The U.S.A. heading back in time.  It's not in the least bit surprising but still sad and sickening when it becomes a reality.

Did you miss that part that this rule being repealed was put in place two days before Obama left office? We are going back in time one month?

Lol. That's what I mean about how much misinformation you bring to this thread. It's amazing.

2 minutes ago, Deplorable said:

Did you miss that part that this rule being repealed was put in place two days before Obama left office? We are going back in time one month?

Lol. That's what I mean about how much misinformation you bring to this thread. It's amazing.

Also abortion is unlawful in Northern Ireland.

Not a single person gives a f**k though. The US is doing stuff.

Trump is trying to convince his evangelical supporters that he's stopping state funding of abortion. They're the ones who are getting conned.  Planned Parenthood was always barred from from using Federal funds for abortion, and Trump expressed support for PP in his campaign, and not long ago said he was pro choice. Again, he's conning his fans, same as the car workers whose jobs he's pretending to have saved.

Edited by welshbairn

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Trump is trying to convince his evangelical supporters that he's stopping state funding of abortion. They're the ones who are getting conned.  Planned Parenthood was always barred from from using Federal funds for abortion, and Trump expressed support for PP in his campaign, and not long ago said he was pre choice. Again, he's conning his fans, same as the car workers whose jobs he's pretending to have saved.

No, this was not a Trump inspired move.

12 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Well. Not totally unconvinced. It could be him. It was a long time ago I met him and he was a wee spotty, greasy, long haired nerd. Tough to say. They eyes look familiar. 

It's possible he's the wee spotty, greasy, long haired nerd taking the photo of course.

Trump has just launched a "you grade the press" online poll, which asks anyone who cares to judge the issues which the "Mainstream Media" (usually a sign of a conspiratorial fruit loop) most misrepresents the GOP and Trump's message in particular.  Once you get to the end of it, it asks for a donation to the Trump foundation.  Daylight robbery isn't nearly strong enough.

Edit: Speak Your Brains

Submitted my answers - I hope the fruit loops have fun reading them.

36 minutes ago, Deplorable said:

Shep Smith has long been suspected to be a Democrat and was along with Megyn Kelly the two most anti-Trump voices at Fox during the campaign. Nothing surprising there.

You're pretty good at rooting for Trump and providing arguments for his policies, choice of personnel and outbursts.  I've been quite impressed by that, even if I disagree on most of the content.

The nit-picking of any dissenting voices is what really shows you up though.

You should accept that people disagree with him.  That will never change. It shouldn't be such a jarring issue.  Yet it is.

That's because, IMO, even most of the Trump supporters have come to know that he's an imbecile but no-one likes to admit to being wrong.  It hurts, as does the truth.

Edited by Shades75

10 hours ago, Deplorable said:

Shep Smith has long been suspected to be a Democrat and was along with Megyn Kelly the two most anti-Trump voices at Fox during the campaign. Nothing surprising there.

But he hasn't though.  That's the thing.  He's not arguing politically.  He's arguing about attitude and style.  And besides, it isn't just Shep Smith, who is a fairly superficial side figure on Fox anyway.  Irrespective of what Trump pledged to do, and there's no doubt he's merely backing up his campaign promises,  nobody voted for the insane and dangerous ranting, or the equally damaging incompetent staffing.