The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

4 minutes ago, Deplorable said:

James O'Keefe supposedly has hundreds of hours of CNN newsroom video that he's about to release. Should be fun. Hopefully it's the real deal. We'll get to see what all those TV folks really think.

As for Milo, I read his statement. His explanation seems reasonable. I'd assume if there was more to see other than a few bad jokes edited to make them appear worse the people out to get him would have let us know.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/02/21/full-remarks-milo-delivers-speech-press-conference-amid-video-scandal/

It was just the icing in the cake to finish off Conservative backing, the alt right were already pissed off with him bragging about getting fucked by black men. Normal people had enough when he attacked Jews, Muslims, Transgender folk and women generally. But it was all for lolz, eh.

16 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

It was just the icing in the cake to finish off Conservative backing, the alt right were already pissed off with him bragging about getting fucked by black men. Normal people had enough when he attacked Jews, Muslims, Transgender folk and women generally. But it was all for lolz, eh.

The alt right are 10000 nerds on the internet. It's just a boogeyman for the left. What's really dangerous about Milo is that he's so popular with young conservatives and libertarians, and that he's saying things about Muslims, transgender activists, and feminists that are necessary to talk about but ignored by the respectable "Washington Generals" conservative movement. He was breaking down and ignoring the taboos the left had erected around political discourse, and he was being cheered by thousands and thousands of normal young people.

1 hour ago, Deplorable said:

The alt right are 10000 nerds on the internet. It's just a boogeyman for the left. What's really dangerous about Milo is that he's so popular with young conservatives and libertarians, and that he's saying things about Muslims, transgender activists, and feminists that are necessary to talk about but ignored by the respectable "Washington Generals" conservative movement. He was breaking down and ignoring the taboos the left had erected around political discourse, and he was being cheered by thousands and thousands of normal young people.

Yeah, he certainly likes to ignore taboos, what with the fact he endorses fucking children. In fact it seems he heartily recommends it, the hero of free thinking that he is.

Aye Milo was doing good work outing trans students on his university tour and blackmailing female employees of his with sex tapes so he didn't have to pay them. He did exceptionally good work when he instigated a racist pile on via his Twitter account and was subsequently banned for it.

Didn't really know much about this guy until two days ago but, paedo apologism aside, he does seem like a less scrupulous and more vindictive Katie Hopkins.

He's shallow, angry and vacuous. He also appears to be deeply unhappy. I seriously worry about the people to whom he appeals.

This excellent piece sums up the users of 4chan who are into Trump and Milo. Written by someone who has much experience on the /b/ forum and gets the Alt Right types far better than any other journalist I've seen attempt to cover it.

https://medium.com/@DaleBeran/4chan-the-skeleton-key-to-the-rise-of-trump-624e7cb798cb#.wb12nkx49

6 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Pretty sure that what's really dangerous about him is that he fucks kids, m8.

I'm not a Milo fanboy, though I admit that I will click on a newslink if he's in the headline.

My understanding is that he said the age of consent was about right, but that some males post puberty but below the age of consent can have productive sexual relationships with adult. He remembered his relationship fondly and made a joke about how he learned to give good head. None of that strikes me as massively incorrect. I'm sure if a lefty made the same comments we would be hearing about how we need to understand that gays have a different experience from us and we need to understand. And I'm sure if he were straight and was joking about ol Johnny Robinson's newly divorced mom teaching him how to eat pussy that this wouldn't be a big deal. The pervert in this story is the priest, though I can understand how Milo would have conflicted feelings personally about that.

10 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Aye Milo was doing good work outing trans students on his university tour and blackmailing female employees of his with sex tapes so he didn't have to pay them. He did exceptionally good work when he instigated a racist pile on via his Twitter account and was subsequently banned for it.

If he's guilty of the second thing you mention, I have no problem condemning him. I hadn't heard that before.

As for the first item, he spoke out against a trans activist who had publically led a campaign to change the bathroom rules on that campus, but was no longer a student. I find it amazing that the left now says we can't even debate back if the other side is part of an officially labeled oppressed group.

He didn't say anything racist about Leslie Jones.

13 hours ago, Deplorable said:

James O'Keefe supposedly has hundreds of hours of CNN newsroom video that he's about to release. Should be fun. Hopefully it's the real deal. We'll get to see what all those TV folks really think

What is it about self-publicising  video manipulating fakers that the right-wing love so much? 

Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly goes to Guatemala and gets scorched earth. In a direct talk to the people he basically said not to try and come illegally to the US. He pointed out that you will be extorted and if you are a female you will be raped while traveling through Mexico. They all know this already. He made it clear that nothing but deportation awaits at the end of the journey now.