The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Trump U-turn on Afghanistan.

Hands up if your surprised.  Anyone?

Any 'success' in the country will depend on building the social infrastructure including education, the US doesn't appear to think that's a priority.

As if you needed proof that Fox News was a joke. "The most impressive thing any president has ever done." :lol: Surely this is a parody?

Edited by RiG

Possibly already been posted but Frankie Boyle was voted 2nd best joke at The Fringe for this one.

“Trump’s nothing like Hitler. There’s no way he could write a book.”

For the record, the joke that was voted funniest is this.

“I’m not a fan of the new pound coin, but then again, I hate all change.” Ken Cheng

Edited by Suspect Device

Possibly already been posted but Frankie Boyle was voted 2nd best joke at The Fringe for this one.
“Trump’s nothing like Hitler. There’s no way he could write a book.”

For the record, the joke that was voted funniest is this.
“I’m not a fan of the new pound coin, but then again, I hate all change.” Ken Cheng

That Ken Cheng joke is brilliant.

4 hours ago, RiG said:

As if you needed proof that Fox News was a joke. "The most impressive thing any president has ever done." :lol: Surely this is a parody?

I'm just surprised that he didn't declare war on the moon or launch nukes at it.

Or perhaps he's seen Iron Sky and doesn't want to get on the bad side of the Moon Nazis?

2 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

No it's not.

Pound coins are surely not classed as change. If so, you've got too much money.

If you pay for something costing four quid with a five pound note, what do you call the coin you get back?

Edit: A pointless argument about a crap joke is far more interesting than anything I've read from Progressive Liberal on this thread.

Edited by Suspect Device

1 minute ago, Suspect Device said:

If you pay for something costing four quid with a five pound note, what do you call the coin you get back?

If you pay for something costing 15 quid with a 20 pound note, what do you call the note you get back ?         MIND BLOWN

Edit: A pointless argument about a crap joke is far more interesting than anything I've read from Progressive Liberal on this thread.

I call it a pound coin.

Unless it was given in change...[emoji6]

5 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

He supports Ayr.  There's your first mistake.  :P

3 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

What are you looking for? I've got Ramipril, Rosuvastatin and Atenolol.

Any negative blooty or jessop jessop jessop?