The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

3 minutes ago, KarlMarx said:

Where did you prove me wrong my fake American thicko?

You are almost as stupid as Trump with his distinct lack of knowledge of the world.

Pence and Trump are bigots against everybody who isnt a W.A.S.P.

Look into Trump's bullying tqctics in Aberdeen to get his own way.

He isn't fit to run a hotel never mind a country.

I will never apologise to a thick fucking racist bigot Trump supporting arsehole like you.

You realise you're arguing with a Swampy alias, right?

This Marx is a crackin parody account :lol: Well played, whoever you are.

12 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

You realise you're arguing with a Swampy alias, right?

Astounding topic-addressing 'contribution' as always, right up there with Gilesy's best work.

23 hours ago, KarlMarx said:

I don't know who swampy is tbh.

Formerly a prolific poster on here who fucked off to live in the states a while back. Has probably had a breakdown after his Warcraft bird binned him and has created a series of aliases in the style of thick, cousin-shagging hicks. He was once an alright poster on here, but prone to some seriously weird stuff from time to time. Like downloading a picture of someone else's kids and using it as his own profile pic to demonstrate how easy it was to steal identity or something along those lines. 

29 minutes ago, mjw said:

The whole anthem thing is people exercising their first amendment rights,no?

Or do these 'rules' written all those years ago only apply to Faux News viewers?

If your work had a gay pride day and you replaced the rainbow flag on your desk with a sign that said "God will judge homosexual nations" that wouldn't be a 1st amendment issue and I don't think all the proper media people would be talking about the right to social protest.

That said, I personally think businesses should error on the side of allowing their employees free expression, even when they are on the job and on the clock. That's mostly what the NFL is doing, as all of the guys who've been part of this protest other than Kaepernick still have jobs. With him specifically it's hard to portion out exactly why he doesn't have a job as people at his specific position (backup QB) who stick out in any way are generally out of a job pretty quickly. These protests do seem to be hurting the NFL's bottom line, but they're kind of stuck in a no win situation. 

Edited by TheProgressiveLiberal

If your work had a gay pride day and you replaced the rainbow flag on your desk with a sign that said "God will judge homosexual nations" that wouldn't be a 1st amendment issue and I don't think all the proper media people would be talking about the right to social protest.

The very definition of word salad.

So Steph Curry, a very thoughtful and eloquent basketball player, was quoted as saying he was having doubts as to whether he wanted to visit the White House.  Knowing full well he wasn't speaking on behalf of the Golden State Warriors, on hearing this Trump decided to rescind the invitation to the entire team.

Irrespective of his job, Donald Trump has the thin skin of a spoiled teenager.  He's not mentally well.

So Steph Curry, a very thoughtful and eloquent basketball player, was quoted as saying he was having doubts as to whether he wanted to visit the White House.  Knowing full well he wasn't speaking on behalf of the Golden State Warriors, on hearing this Trump decided to rescind the invitation to the entire team.
Irrespective of his job, Donald Trump has the thin skin of a spoiled teenager.  He's not mentally well.

Despite lashing out at absolutely everyone who even looks at him the wrong way...

Putin and Erdogan are absolutely off limits for the big orange baby.

On 9/22/2017 at 06:55, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

Another reminder that you all are the crazy folks and I am of the majority opinion.

https://www.ipsos.com/sites/default/files/ct/news/documents/2017-09/Global %40dvisor_Immigration_Slides - US Deck FINAL.pdf

IpsosGlobalImmigrationPoll2017NotPositiv

Interesting to see the mass change in opinion in both the US and UK lately. It's almost as if opinion on immigration is about status, rather than a thought out opinion based in reality.

Great Britain? The 18th Century wants its country back.  <<<PTTGOYN for this pish.