The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Being an American with no attention span, my plan of attack as a neutral fan at a baseball game is watch 3 innings, walk around the park and check out views from other spots for 3 innings, and then go back to my seats and watch the last three. I doubt I'd want to sit though 9 innings as a neutral in one spot, even if I'm sitting with people who are fans of one of the teams.

The Swamp will have one less tool in their box to defeat Judge Moore. They famously defeated nationalist Chris McDaniel in favor of a Swamp Good ol Boy by getting Democrats to vote in the Mississippi Republican Primary for Senate. Breitbart is reporting that the Alabama government is warning everyone that anybody who voted in last months Democratic primary and tries to vote in this race, or anyone who tries to help someone do this, will be brought up on felony charges.

5 hours ago, Arabdownunder said:

Go click on the links to the individual players on that list. Outside of the Canadians almost all of them moved to the US as child immigrants with their families. 

8 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Anyways, the only reason Trump keeps tweeting about this is to stir up further divides between black and white in America, which he thinks cheers up his base. 

David Brooks has a column out with an interesting take on what Trump is doing. I have heard it suggested that the main reason people vote for the Republican Party right now is just for working class whites to annoy rich and educated whites. Conservative Christians / libertarians / etc have just completely stopped thinking that there's any way for them to win playing by the current rules. So you might as well just piss off the people you've come to view as your enemy. Hence Trump, Kid Rock, and now Roy Moore. Mr. Brooks expands on this thesis.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/26/opinion/abbie-hoffman-donald-trump.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-left-region&region=opinion-c-col-left-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region&_r=0

Being an American with no attention span, my plan of attack as a neutral fan at a baseball game is watch 3 innings, walk around the park and check out views from other spots for 3 innings, and then go back to my seats and watch the last three. I doubt I'd want to sit though 9 innings as a neutral in one spot, even if I'm sitting with people who are fans of one of the teams.

Word of advice

Don't even consider following Cricket

You couldn't handle it

Well, this has to be an embarrassing moment for this gentleman:

https://deadspin.com/pennsylvania-fire-chief-embarrassed-he-called-mike-to-1818787807

In other Steeler anthem related fallout:

Ben Roethlisber put out a statement saying that he couldn't sleep the night after not coming out of the locker room for the anthem. He specified again that it wasn't a protest.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/09/25/ben-roethlisberger-pittsburgh-steelers-national-anthem-protest

Alejandro Villanueva's jersey immediately shot to the top seller in the country, but he's trying to walk back his actions after criticism for going alone from the coach and some teammates. He now says he just meant to walk to the front of the line in the tunnel and watch the anthem from there. He got a little out in front on accident and didn't want to retreat in the middle of the anthem when he realized. Lol. I'll let you be the judge of that.

Image result for alejandro villanueva

Maybe Trump could help out old Puerto Rico by paying the near $33 million tax bill he left them with after he defaulted on payments before declaring bankruptcy for (one of) his golf courses there.

I agree that they are dumb fucks, but then I'm somebody that doesn't believe in boycotts over politics.

That said, at least they are just taking their balls and going home rather than attempting disruptive demonstrations at games in order to specifically ruin the experience for everyone else. BLM are the real cringe people in our society right now.

18 minutes ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

I agree that they are dumb fucks, but then I'm somebody that doesn't believe in boycotts over politics.

That said, at least they are just taking their balls and going home rather than attempting disruptive demonstrations at games in order to specifically ruin the experience for everyone else. BLM are the real cringe people in our society right now.

Not as cringeworthy as your posts on here.