The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

You've been saying you'll put me on ignore for ages now.
The old anti-Zionist excuse is the usual far-left cover for anti-Semitism. The imagery that is used in cartoons etc is just like the far right's. Anti-Semitism is rife among extremist Muslim groups in the UK. 
Your avatar is the anti-Nazi League, a discredited Trotskyist organisation. They are just a bunch of red totalitarian fascists like Momentum. 

Jeezo. That's a fair amount of shite for one post.

Double speak of epic proportions.

15 hours ago, pandarilla said:

Jeezo. That's a fair amount of shite for one post.

Double speak of epic proportions.

The Bishop is getting more frustrated.  No-one on here takes his "serious posts" seriously and he can't compete in the trolling stakes with the other slavering bigots and BritNats.  It's taking its toll.

31 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

God bless 'murica indeed.

I guess you do indeed get the elected representatives you deserve.

If what happens in the U.S. didn't have such significant implications for the rest of the world it would almost be fun to sit back and watch what's going to happen there over the nest few years.

http://m.investing.com/news/economy-news/nearly-95-of-all-job-growth-during-obama-era-part-time,-contract-work-449057

A new study by economists from Harvard and Princeton indicates that 94% of the 10 million new jobs created during the Obama era were temporary positions.

The study shows that the jobs were temporary, contract positions, or part-time "gig" jobs in a variety of fields.

. . .

The research by economists Lawrence Katz of Harvard University and Alan Krueger at Princeton University shows that the proportion of workers throughout the U.S., during the Obama era, who were working in these kinds of temporary jobs, increased from 10.7% of the population to 15.8%.

Krueger, a former chairman of the White House Council of Economic Advisers, was surprised by the finding.

Under Obama, 1 million fewer workers, overall, are working than before the beginning of the Great Recession.

And I wonder what % of these crap jobs went to illegals.

And when you crush decent working class jobs and replace them with McJobs and welfare . . .

http://www.wvgazettemail.com/news-health/20161217/drug-firms-poured-780m-painkillers-into-wv-amid-rise-of-overdoses

In six years, drug wholesalers showered the state with 780 million hydrocodone and oxycodone pills, while 1,728 West Virginians fatally overdosed on those two painkillers, a Sunday Gazette-Mail investigation found.

The unfettered shipments amount to 433 pain pills for every man, woman and child in West Virginia.

The Gazette-Mail obtained previously confidential drug shipping sales records sent by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration to West Virginia Attorney General Patrick Morrisey's office.

On ‎20‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 12:16, Paco said:

Bill Clinton, who mocked Trump for his statement in the third debate that he might not accept the election result, hasn't accepted the election result and states that Trump only won the Presidency because of outside interference - namely the FBI & Russia. 

In the position he's in, that is a disgusting statement to make. Gore had far more reason to feel hard done to in 2000 but put his personal disappointment aside for the good of the country. No such sign of that from anybody connected with Hillary Clinton or the Democrats. 

Are they actively trying to undermine American democracy? What exactly is the goal here? 

I'm not reading the rest of this conversations so my apologies if it was brought up but, erm, what do you make of the numerous times Trump undermined the legitimacy of the election? Including after he won it?

5 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I'm not reading the rest of this conversations so my apologies if it was brought up but, erm, what do you make of the numerous times Trump undermined the legitimacy of the election? Including after he won it?

I'm busy watching the tv series 'Madam Secretary' (but it's no a patch on 'The West Wing').

In series 2 episode 01 the President gives a guy the job of National Security Adviser (I think) without consulting the Secretary of State.

When she complains to the Chief-of-staff he says, "He's the President, he can do as he likes".

When she becomes President for a few hours due to circumstances, she pardons a woman who had just been sentenced to life imprisonment.

When the Chief-of-staff asked her what her reasons were, she replied, "I'm the President, I can do whatever I want".

Perhaps as President-elect, Trump is in the same position.

Btw trump has also been trying desperately to play in the dunhill links for about 8 years,  and keeps getting told to Fuckoff by them too.  He Iis also banned from the pebble beach pro am for life cause of his behaviour towards his caddie last time he played in it.

II als have it on good authority,  not good actually impeccable,  he visited the r and a head office in St Andrews to get them to take the open to his course in Aberdeen and waslliterally thrown out the building within less than five minutes.   He hasalso  been told trump won't be going on the trophy when it's held at Turnberry,  he has changed the name to trump Turnberry,  it will just say Turnberry. 

#boss

3 hours ago, banana said:

Has Salmond still not moved to Antarctica like he said he would should Trump win?

Fear-mongering coward.

He's sensibly waiting to see if Trump tweets that the Antarctic Treaty is so unfair, and gives Exxon exclusive drilling rights.

10 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Btw trump has also been trying desperately to play in the dunhill links for about 8 years,  and keeps getting told to Fuckoff by them too.  He Iis also banned from the pebble beach pro am for life cause of his behaviour towards his caddie last time he played in it.

II als have it on good authority,  not good actually impeccable,  he visited the r and a head office in St Andrews to get them to take the open to his course in Aberdeen and waslliterally thrown out the building within less than five minutes.   He hasalso  been told trump won't be going on the trophy when it's held at Turnberry,  he has changed the name to trump Turnberry,  it will just say Turnberry. 

#boss

I thought he was told the Open would never be held at Trumpberry after he said he was going to ban all muslims from America. I guess the R&A get a fair number of wealthy Arabs playing at St Andrews, they're not normally known for their liberal outlook.

P.S. What's the story about how he treated his caddie?

Edited by welshbairn

That's not decided,  it has been threatened and some have reported privately the decision is already made but nothing unequivocal in public.  The open returns to Portrush in 2019 for the first time in 50 years,  it has 9 courses on a roughly even rota each gets it once a decade on average and St Andrews twice. 

The addition of Portrush upsets that a d the rumour is its going to replace Turnberry but there and a had said nothing official last time icchecked.   Difficult decision as it'sa ffantastic course and great venue.   I know a pro from there btw.  They changed all the logo cclothes etc immediately to trump,  and saw a 75% reduction in sales in the first year as people don'twant  to buy stuff with his name on It.   They have two full storerooms with the old stuff just sitting there.