The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

9 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Anyway, back to the Whitehouse. Happy days!

DaiYqCEWAAAJ2Kn.jpg:large

Why does he (Trump) give really odd thumbs up gestures? Everyone else has their thumb pointing straight up whereas Trump has his at a 45 degree angle.

Why does he (Trump) give really odd thumbs up gestures? Everyone else has their thumb pointing straight up whereas Trump has his at a 45 degree angle.
Getting ready to give Pence his Prostate check.

On ‎09‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 21:58, welshbairn said:

Here's the NYT story that apparently broke it if the paywall's blocking it.

one.JPG.2dcb181151a91cade09a169f05a5a19d.JPG

two.thumb.JPG.5068e7967fc30abcace8c07850eefc86.JPG

Information "he had uncovered and gave".

Is nothing proof read anymore? If that was in The Sun, you could see through it, but The New York Times?

7 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

If only there could be a nuclear war that took care of the US and Russia only. The world would be far better place imo.

If it could also happen when Rangers are playing LA Galaxy and Celtic are playing CSKA, then so much the better.

Didn't really know where to put this but I see that American 'commentators/celebrities' are pretty much laughing at the UK for looking to ban knives. I've seen Ben Sharpiro and Joe Rogan comment on this in recent days that London's murder rate is outstripping New York - and they are laughing at us for wanting to ban 'pointy things'. Bizarre that they see this as a justification for their gun loving obsession tbh.

38 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

That, of course, being Iran.  But it looks more like a piece of fried chicken to me.

I’ve seen  Americans attacking fried chicken.  It is not an attractive sight!

17 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Maybot will be volunteering to carry out some bombing to get some kudos from the don

She'll have some backlash of she does if the interview with the UK's former ambassador to Syria was anything to go by on Breakfast this morning. Naga looked totally disconcerted as presumably all her follow up questions were based on "when should we bomb the c***s" only to find that this boy was questioning at some length the source of the information about the attacks. He may well be wrong but he's surely got the sort of experience that needs listened to. 

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Didn't really know where to put this but I see that American 'commentators/celebrities' are pretty much laughing at the UK for looking to ban knives. I've seen Ben Sharpiro and Joe Rogan comment on this in recent days that London's murder rate is outstripping New York - and they are laughing at us for wanting to ban 'pointy things'. Bizarre that they see this as a justification for their gun loving obsession tbh.

Ben Shapiro is a conservative manchild, and Joe Rogan is a libertarian, neither of whom quite grasp what actually goes on outwith America. I wouldn't pay much attention to their views on this issue.

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Ben Shapiro is 5'4.