The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

2 minutes ago, akredz said:

Just for you...............

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-bob-woodward-fear_us_5b8ea3fae4b0511db3dc8956

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/sep/04/bob-woodward-book-fear-donald-trump-white-house

And from the Guardian piece,  

"Days after the nation mourned the death of the Arizona senator and Vietnam war hero John McCain, there are new bombshell disclosures about the depth of Trump’s disdain for the man. Woodward is reported to describe a dinner at which Trump told senior White House officials that McCain had been cowardly in getting himself released early from a Vietnamese prisoner of war camp.

The defense secretary, Jim Mattis, had to correct the president by pointing out that the truth was in fact the direct opposite – McCain had refused an offer of early release from his captors, out of solidarity with fellow prisoners."

Thank you, Comrade!

Are the Independent and Jezebel falling in line, though? :angry:

35 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

IMG_3085.jpg.c15ab80428e776a803c01d1c3fdb4168.jpg

Believe in Something

Even if it means sacrificing everything

Burning your own clothes for the sake of your political beliefs is at least in the spirit of the message

How much more so burning your own feet...

:lol:

Meanwhile, away from the Outrage Machine's carefully selected narrative of the day...

...the Outrage Machine's 2nd carefully selected narrative of the day...

w58CTM4.png

Good work, Comrades! - front page search of 4 CNNs, 3 Guardians, 3 tweets, 2 NYTs, 2 Voxs, 2 BBCs... but a regional Fox slipped through :angry:

'Progressives' including the ubiquitous mentally ill / obese Feminists throwing mass tantrums at Kavanaugh's hearing yesterday, more superb propaganda drops into the lap of President Trump!

handmaids-660x330.jpg

Muh Handmaid's Tale! :lol:

Teddy Cruz gave a proper teltin, mind.

:lol: #trump2020

The sheer level of unhinged meltdowns at Nike are absolutely superb.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the right wing are the most easily triggered snowflakes on the planet.

"Rudy, you're a baby," Trump told the man who is now his attorney. "I've never seen a worse defense of me in my life. They took your diaper off right there. You're like a little baby that needed to be changed. When are you going to be a man?" - https://edition.cnn.com/2018/09/04/politics/bob-woodward-book-donald-trump-fear/index.html

Also they are clearly "cucks" as they're so fond of saying. See also the famous Ted Cruz phone banking photo. Trump insulted his wife and called his father a murderer!

Being right wing is just one massive exercise in projection.

Edited by killiefan27

6 minutes ago, killiefan27 said:

The sheer level of unhinged meltdowns at Nike are absolutely superb.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the right wing are the most easily triggered snowflakes on the planet.

Also they are clearly "cucks" as they're so fond of saying. See also the famous Ted Cruz phone banking photo. Trump insulted his wife and called his father a murderer!

Being right wing is just one massive exercise in projection.

There's plenty of whiny little c***s on the left as well but at least they generally get upset about worthwhile causes, like poverty and racism.

Right-wing shitebags turn into simpering wrecks over inconsequential pish, like flags and poppies.

3 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

There's plenty of whiny little c***s on the left as well but at least they generally get upset about worthwhile causes, like poverty and racism.

Right-wing shitebags turn into simpering wrecks over inconsequential pish, like flags and poppies.

Sure, I just find it hilarious that right wingers accuse the left of being snowflakes when they have absolute heads-gones over balloons and trainer adverts

I fully agree that the two years and 565 pages (and counting) of mass Trump hysteria snowflakery has been delicious, I'll give you that.

But it's also slightly terrifying to bear witness in a David-Attenborough-narrating-chimps-enthusiastically-eating-jobbies type manner.

tenor.gif?itemid=7870358

#trump2020