The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Trump wanting to pass an executive order meaning that being born in the USA does not automatically give you citizenship.  :1eye

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-birthright-citizenship-executive-order-immigration-policy-congress-chain-migration-a8608316.html

1 hour ago, BawWatchin said:

Nothing dubious about it.

The difference between me and people like you is that i've actually taken the time to look into it and draw my own conclusions from it. Where as people like yourself write if off as nonsense, having never bothered to even look into it and consider the evidence and reality that is being presented.

There's plenty dubious about the sources you've been linking from recently.

14 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Trump wanting to pass an executive order meaning that being born in the USA does not automatically give you citizenship.  :1eye

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-birthright-citizenship-executive-order-immigration-policy-congress-chain-migration-a8608316.html

I hear he's already rolling out this new revolutionary system.

335gyuw.jpg

Just now, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Not on that one no.

I did click on a couple of your previous ones though.

About Braingate

Our research team includes leading neurologists, neuroscientists, engineers, computer scientists, neurosurgeons, mathematicians, and other researchers – all focused on developing brain-computer interface (BCI) technologies to restore the communication, mobility, and independence of people with neurologic disease, injury, or limb loss. Our research is focused not only on improving the ability to operate a computer, but also on providing people with ALS, spinal cord injury, and stroke with reliable, constant control over their environment.

The collaborative, diverse BrainGate team creates and tests the devices that are ushering in a new era of transformative neurotechnologies. Using an array of micro-electrodes implanted into the brain, our pioneering research has shown that the neural signals associated with the intent to move a limb can be “decoded” by a computer in real-time and used to operate external devices. This investigational system, called BrainGate (Caution: Investigational Device. Limited by federal law to investigational use.) has allowed people with spinal cord injury, brainstem stroke, and ALS to control a computer cursor simply by thinking about the movement of their own paralyzed hand and arm.

In early clinical research, the technology has provided intuitive control over advanced prosthetic limbs, and provided people with paralysis with easy control over powerful assistive movement and communication devices. An exciting goal is to enable naturally-controlled movements of paralyzed limbs. In addition, we are developing a new generation of wireless medical neurotechnologies that will be able to record and monitor neural activity to assist in the diagnosis and management of neurologic disease.

1 minute ago, NotThePars said:

Nanomachines in your brain that are tracked and ultimately controlled by a shadowy conspiratorial group above the government is the plot to Metal Gear Solid so for that reason I’m all in.

If it wasn't likely, then why has there been such an agenda to fictionalize it as much as possible? As if they're desperate to convince everybody that it could not possibly be real.