The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

And... what do you know, this turns out to be bang on the money.

Your "victim" apparently panicked, and jumped on the first ride out of Dodge... because of fears for her life... as a result of threats made by the deep state.  The news conference is now not going to have a witness at all.

It's almost as if the alt right/conspiracy theory loon balls have made the whole deep state up, and no such thing exists.  It's almost as if they're desperately trying to delegitimise the legal investigation into their 9/11 president.  It's almost as if they're talking complete bollocks after getting all their information from shouty racists on YouTube.

It's quite funny to watch the alt-right conspiracy theorists just taking what already happens to minority groups in the United States, or abroad, and fantasising about it happening to them instead.

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

It's quite funny to watch the alt-right conspiracy theorists just taking what already happens to minority groups in the United States, or abroad, and fantasising about it happening to them instead.

That's exactly what happens.  So desperate to be the victims.  Trump and his acolytes do it too.  

2 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

Dq7eAY2XgAAjrFO.jpg

Dq7eAY4XQAQLQcc.jpg

Dq7eAY2XQAUQBU6.jpg

Well they have not even managed to spell her name the same way on throughout the document. 

And they redact the name of her friend on one line, only to name her in the second. Noticed in the press conference they were backing away from the date now that it's been proven Mueller was doing jury duty in a different city on that day. I would think Jacob Wohl is in a shitload of trouble if, as seems likely, Carolyne Cass doesn't exist.

56 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

That's exactly what happens.  So desperate to be the victims.  Trump and his acolytes do it too.  

They go around calling people cucks, snowflakes, betas etc but they play the victim card at every opportunity. It's like they want to be the tough guys and be the victims at the same time. A confused bunch. They kinda remind me of old firm fans in that respect...

And they redact the name of her friend on one line, only to name her in the second. Noticed in the press conference they were backing away from the date now that it's been proven Mueller was doing jury duty in a different city on that day. I would think Jacob Wohl is in a shitload of trouble if, as seems likely, Carolyne Cass doesn't exist.

This is hilarious stuff. This guy is either completely mental, at it, or some kind of performance artist.

7 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

This is hilarious stuff. This guy is either completely mental, at it, or some kind of performance artist.

The description of the rape sounds like it was written by a virgin who's been researching villains in Mills and Boon books.

11 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Picture of Trump's top men at Helsinki while Trump and Putin are doing their thing.

merlin_141372144_7dffa339-5a6a-4c35-9fa6

The expression on the face of the guy with the microphone (a reporter I presume) is priceless.

”I’m obliged to ask this question but I don’t expect for one minute that I will get an honest answer”

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The expression on the face of the guy with the microphone (a reporter I presume) is priceless.

”I’m obliged to ask this question but I don’t expect for one minute that I will get an honest answer”

Looks like the US Ambassador sitting next to Pompeo is doodling a cartoon with Pompeo watching. 

Even the very right wing conspiracy theory peddling Gateway Pundit are backing off the Mueller story.

On Thursday The Gateway Pundit suspended our relationship with Jacob. We need to collect more information on this explosive situation. We are not afraid to take chances as you well know but we want to also be careful and accurate.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/update-press-conference-on-mueller-allegations-and-why-americans-hate-the-mainstream-media/

Edited by welshbairn

2 hours ago, dorlomin said:

Dq7eAY2XgAAjrFO.jpg

Dq7eAY4XQAQLQcc.jpg

Dq7eAY2XQAUQBU6.jpg

Well they have not even managed to spell her name the same way on throughout the document. 

That's absolutely fantastic and completely insane at the same time :lol:

Amazing what you can make up in your Mum and Dads basement.

1 hour ago, Detournement said:

The Bolton era is ridiculous

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so serious. The stuff coming out of the likes of Bolton & Pompeo would make North Korea's chief propaganda writer blush. This from the other day too - bragging about Iran's economy struggling and blaming it on the regime, despite decades of sanctions designed to achieve precisely this.