The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

I wonder just how far the Democratic Establishment will go to stop Sanders being the candidate?

There are already heavily funded moderate (i.e. right wing) Democratic media campaigns against him, including one from a pro-Israel group.  Anyone surprised by this?

I wonder just how far the Democratic Establishment will go to stop Sanders being the candidate?
There are already heavily funded moderate (i.e. right wing) Democratic media campaigns against him, including one from a pro-Israel group.  Anyone surprised by this?

Trump is still pushing the “they’re screwing Bernie!” narrative and it would be just like the Dems to give him the easiest gift in the general.

On 15/02/2020 at 05:41, Granny Danger said:

Some kind of induced heart attack would be my expectation, I should have taken him in the dead pool.

3 hours ago, Stevieda said:

How does the democratic party race work in that they have already started voting in some of the states but there is talk of Bloomberg jumping in?

They pick up delegates state by state by different voting systems, and they all meet up in July to choose the candidate. Iowa and New Hampshire only elect a few delegates but weeded out a few contenders so Bloomberg thought it tactically wise to give them a miss.

21 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
58 minutes ago, Detournement said:
EQ7t7EUWsAAzt99?format=jpg%26name=medium&key=2fa0ec7c35ee63ae6fdc960fabf33804e0d75a3c8c5b270b2c38e64234800362
I'll see you and raise you.
This Bielski guy is apparently a well known lawyer in Philadelphia. Heads are going. 

He's removed his twitter account - got absolutely torn a new one with the replies.

No wonder!

To be fair to the guy I think he might have been on a coke bender when he wrote it.

Just now, NotThePars said:

It's so apt that the Dems are going to coalesce around their equivalent of Donald Trump except without even the charisma or humour that Trump undeniably has even if it comes from being a syphilitic cartoon character come to life.

I find Sanders has more charisma than any other candidate in the US, including Trump tbh.