Nigel Farage has played a blinder!

John Lambies Doos

8 hours ago, Wee Willie said:

I dinnae need a history lesson.

My post was referring to the fact that 58 Scots MPs voted against bombing Syria last December yet they were ignored.

That was thanks to English MPs.

Do you agree?

56 Scottish MPs out of 59 were elected on a get-rid-of-trident ticket but thanks to English MPs we still have Trident in Scotland.

Do you agree?

It's surely obvious even to you that Scottish MPs in Westminster are an irrelevance unless they vote the way the English MPs vote.

Do you agree?

It's your (assuming you're a Scot) country's elected representatives that are being ignored.

Is that your idea of democracy?

I would suggest that MP's from Scottish Westminster  constituencies ,  just like the  Holyrood Govt , are failing the Scottish electorate by not engaging fully in the British parliamentary system.

They should be fighting to improve the lives of Scottish citizens instead of being content with awards for excellence in vacuous virtuosity and supercilious sanctimony.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

This. I don't like it 1 bit, but 55% of Scots do

No. 55% of people resident in Scotland that were entitled to vote in the 2014 referendum do.

3 hours ago, Highlandmagyar said:

And victory still tastes delicious.

Tick tock

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 15:15, NewBornBairn said:

Trump gave him the time of day when he was useful to him.

He's no longer useful.

I opened the thread and went to the first page where I saw this, so forgive me if what I'm about to say has been covered already, but: this didn't turn out so well, hmm.

This nonsense of Trump saying what a great choice for an ambassador Farage would be - it needed an instantaneous statement from Theresa May saying that interim leaders of minority parties with one elected member in government should be nowhere fucking near international relations.

I opened the thread and went to the first page where I saw this, so forgive me if what I'm about to say has been covered already, but: this didn't turn out so well, hmm.

This nonsense of Trump saying what a great choice for an ambassador Farage would be - it needed an instantaneous statement from Theresa May saying that interim leaders of minority parties with one elected member in government should be nowhere fucking near international relations.

She won't say that... cause she's a shitebag

On 25/11/2016 at 10:20, Wee Willie said:

My post was referring to the fact that 58 Scots MPs voted against bombing Syria last December yet they were ignored.

Do you agree?

56 Scottish MPs out of 59 were elected on a get-rid-of-trident ticket but thanks to English MPs we still have Trident in Scotland.

Do you agree?

It's surely obvious even to you that Scottish MPs in Westminster are an irrelevance unless they vote the way the English MPs vote.

Do you agree?

It's your (assuming you're a Scot) country's elected representatives that are being ignored.

Yes it's all down to losing a vote. You and the evil, singularly minded snp need a lesson in democracy. sturgeon should be ashamed of herself for uttering the phrase "democratically unacceptable" 

Oh wait a minute, you have had a couple of lessons already. Sept 2014 and June 2016. Pleeeeeeasing. 

2 hours ago, Highlandmagyar said:

I will and enjoy the next one when it's another NO.

And for no other reason than you being a staunch unionist who doesn't care what's good or bad for Scotland. The union jack is something you can't see past.

Not really. My reasons for wanting independence are purely selfish. I don't see any way that Westminster can be a benefit to us given that the two biggest parties there have shown time and time again that Scotland doesn't matter, and the voters in England are happy to just swing to the right on most things. And it IS the English vote that matters more than any other.

Whereas the moron I quoted just celebrates the no vote and has no answer to it. He probably knows it's true and just doesn't care. Unless he's one of the Tory voting idiots out there who DOES see past the union jack, and is just a c**t with no morals.

On 25/11/2016 at 10:20, Wee Willie said:

Do you agree?

Do you agree?

Do you agree?

22 hours ago, McSpreader said:

I would suggest that MP's from Scottish Westminster  constituencies ,  just like the  Holyrood Govt , are failing the Scottish electorate by not engaging fully in the British parliamentary system.

They should be fighting to improve the lives of Scottish citizens instead of being content with awards for excellence in vacuous virtuosity and supercilious sanctimony.

Well done - A post with nae personal abuse. :thumsup2

But you didn't answer my post.

Do you agree (or at least accept) what I posted?

You: I would suggest that MP's from Scottish Westminster  constituencies ,  just like the  Holyrood Govt , are failing the Scottish electorate by not engaging fully in the British parliamentary system.

Me: I pinched this from another thread but I cannae place it where I want.

I think the SNP are doing no bad in a place we dinnae want tae be.

expenses.jpg

4 hours ago, hehawhehaw said:

Yes it's all down to losing a vote. You and the evil, singularly minded snp need a lesson in democracy. sturgeon should be ashamed of herself for uttering the phrase "democratically unacceptable" 

Oh wait a minute, you have had a couple of lessons already. Sept 2014 and June 2016. Pleeeeeeasing. 

Listen sunshine.

I'm a Third Division Superstar and you're merely a Junior League Sub.

You can play with the big boys when you're promoted. :lol:

Archived