Nigel Farage has played a blinder!

John Lambies Doos

5 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

England and Wales have UKIP for their anti establishment populist outlet- Scotland has the SNP.

Anti establishment???Farage has been a list mep for 17 years,yip really anti establishment is nige

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Call me mental here but I wouldn't at all be surprised seeing UKIP beating Labour in alot of former Labour Northern strongholds. Brexit voting in the North East being an early indicator of people's dissatisfaction of the current setup and way Labour have gone.

1 minute ago, mrcat1990 said:

Call me mental here but I wouldn't at all be surprised seeing UKIP beating Labour in alot of former Labour Northern strongholds. Brexit voting in the North East being an early indicator of people's dissatisfaction of the current setup and way Labour have gone.

If that was the case, with the state of the current UKIP party, then Labour would be finished.

5 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Or racists like you vote for racists like farage.   Shocker.

You have  no idea what 'racist' means.  Your understanding seems to be anyone that disagrees with you or votes differently to you is a racist  .

You still don't understand that 17million people did NOT vote Leave because they are supporters of UKIP, or Farage , or are racist , or are xenophobic. ...Obviously a few were in those categories but not not all 17 million and your insistence that that was the case is cringeworthy.  Farage is a nutjob, but I'm sure the majority of Leave voters know that.

You display your own ignorance for all the world to see every time you promulgate those views.  I do understand that it's comforting fo r people  like you to throw out insults like confetti but.....

......The real problem for you and those like you is that until you try to understand what was the motive behind the Leave vote you will always be raging and flailing around like a demented clown just as you are now.

1 minute ago, McSpreader said:

You have  no idea what 'racist' means.  Your understanding seems to be anyone that disagrees with you or votes differently to you is a racist  .

You still don't understand that 17million people did NOT vote Leave because they are supporters of UKIP, or Farage , or are racist , or are xenophobic. ...Obviously a few were in those categories but not not all 17 million and your insistence that that was the case is cringeworthy.

You display your own ignorance for all the world to see every time you promulgate those views.  I do understand that it's comforting fo r people  like you to throw out insults like confetti but.....

......The real problem for you and those like you is that until you try to understand what was the motive behind the Leave vote you will always be raging and flailing around like a demented clown just as you are now.

A bit like you when you decide you'll get bites castigating anyone who dares support Scottish statehood as an English-hating xenophobe, then.

2 minutes ago, Antlion said:

A bit like you when you decide you'll get bites castigating anyone who dares support Scottish statehood as an English-hating xenophobe, then.

I only castigate those who actually make anti-English statements not  simply for voting differently to me.

3 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

I only castigate those who actually make anti-English statements not  simply for voting differently to me.

You're a liar. You accused me of being an anti-English xenophobe, but when asked for proof declined to provide any, other than that I dared to question Scotland's sovereign parliament not being in Scotland nor having a party of government chosen by the people of Scotland.

You're a liar. You accused me of being an anti-English xenophobe, but when asked for proof declined to provide any, other than that I dared to question Scotland's sovereign parliament not being in Scotland nor having a party of government chosen by the people of Scotland.

Good post. He'll have crawled back under his rock... tail between legs..
McMinter

On 23/11/2016 at 07:37, RedRob72 said:

Farage's popularity in the U.K. Is going to rapidly decline if he keeps trolling the f**k out of the Government at his current pace!

I don't think he cares so long as he's getting attention.

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:

I don't like the man.... but have to say his trolling of Unelected pm may is rather amusing

If he was on here trolling we'd be lauding him, he's even president-elect Trump into it as well.

On 22/11/2016 at 22:24, Antlion said:

On 22/11/2016 at 22:27, McSpreader said:

Bollocks.

You got oan tae me when I said that English politicians make all the decisions regarding Scotlands place in the world.

They decide who our friends and enemies are.

They also decide who we should bomb.

And they also decide where Trident should be stored.

On 22/11/2016 at 22:32, Antlion said:

:thumsup2

On ‎22‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 22:32, Antlion said:

6 hours ago, Wee Willie said:

Bollocks.

You got oan tae me when I said that English politicians make all the decisions regarding Scotlands place in the world.

They decide who our friends and enemies are.

They also decide who we should bomb.

And they also decide where Trident should be stored.

:thumsup2

I got on to you because you are full of shite. The Prime Minister that took us to war with Saddam , that bombed the f*ck out of the Middle East, who cosied up to the USA and it's war machine and who had 10 years to relocate Trident had he been so inclined was f*cking born in Edinburgh you tool , ably supported by plenty plenty of Scottish MP's

So Bollocks to you !

13 hours ago, McSpreader said:

I got on to you because you are full of shite. The Prime Minister that took us to war with Saddam , that bombed the f*ck out of the Middle East, who cosied up to the USA and it's war machine and who had 10 years to relocate Trident had he been so inclined was f*cking born in Edinburgh you tool , ably supported by plenty plenty of Scottish MP's

So Bollocks to you !

I dinnae need a history lesson.

My post was referring to the fact that 58 Scots MPs voted against bombing Syria last December yet they were ignored.

That was thanks to English MPs.

Do you agree?

56 Scottish MPs out of 59 were elected on a get-rid-of-trident ticket but thanks to English MPs we still have Trident in Scotland.

Do you agree?

It's surely obvious even to you that Scottish MPs in Westminster are an irrelevance unless they vote the way the English MPs vote.

Do you agree?

It's your (assuming you're a Scot) country's elected representatives that are being ignored.

Is that your idea of democracy?

49 minutes ago, Wee Willie said:

I dinnae need a history lesson.

My post was referring to the fact that 58 Scots MPs voted against bombing Syria last December yet they were ignored.

That was thanks to English MPs.

Do you agree?

56 Scottish MPs out of 59 were elected on a get-rid-of-trident ticket but thanks to English MPs we still have Trident in Scotland.

Do you agree?

It's surely obvious even to you that Scottish MPs in Westminster are an irrelevance unless they vote the way the English MPs vote.

Do you agree?

It's your (assuming you're a Scot) country's elected representatives that are being ignored.

Is that your idea of democracy?

It may not be my idea of democracy but it is for the majority of Scots that voted to keep the existing constitutional arrangement.

1 hour ago, strichener said:

It may not be my idea of democracy but it is for the majority of Scots that voted to keep the existing constitutional arrangement.

1 hour ago, John Lambies Doos said:

This. I don't like it 1 bit, but 55% of Scots do

That, unfortunately, is a sair (but valid) point :thumbsdown

Archived