Red Bull Rangers

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Shota's Lovechild said:

Lots of rumours flying about now that Red Bull are looking to invest in Rangers, either as a shirt or stadium sponsor or perhaps even buying us outright. If this happens then you lot are all screwed! Totally screwed! We'll be back financially to where we belong and the big name players will start arriving again. Once this happens none of you will see us for dust. The wailing and moaning from the plastics and diddies and their media puppets will be amazing.  Cannot wait for this to happen even if it means renaming Ibrox or whatever. Justice for us and tears for you. 

Will it be tears for you if it never happens?

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10652261/red-bull-not-trying-to-buy-football-club-in-england

But at least you have the consolation of what might have been when you play RB Leipzig in a friendly in January. :lol:

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

I bet Red Bull can't wait to have their logo all over Rangers replica shirts...

Rangers Replica! Good name. Or Red Bull Glasgow!

This idea's beginning to grow on me. The return of the hover pitch would be good too.

Is it a coincidence that this clown has turned up just after Joey left?

8 minutes ago, bennett said:

Apparently we've been stealing red bull and other soft drinks apropos through a secret pipe line from Asda Govan and selling them at ibrox dear readers.

Please donate.

That was going ok until you decided to use apropos for no obvious reason. I would edit quickly if I was you. Oh wait...

...too late.

4 hours ago, CityDave said:

Will it be tears for you if it never happens?

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10652261/red-bull-not-trying-to-buy-football-club-in-england

But at least you have the consolation of what might have been when you play RB Leipzig in a friendly in January. :lol:

"Sao Paolo, New York, Salzburg and Leipzig".  Kinning Park certainly wouldn't be out of place on that list. :rolleyes:

12 hours ago, Shota's Lovechild said:

Lots of rumours flying about now that Red Bull are looking to invest in Rangers, either as a shirt or stadium sponsor or perhaps even buying us outright. If this happens then you lot are all screwed! Totally screwed! We'll be back financially to where we belong and the big name players will start arriving again. Once this happens none of you will see us for dust. The wailing and moaning from the plastics and diddies and their media puppets will be amazing.  Cannot wait for this to happen even if it means renaming Ibrox or whatever. Justice for us and tears for you. 

Thanks for the update, Chris. Can you post the link to your full article in the Evening Times though?

27 minutes ago, ScottTFB said:

So is this Red Rangers thing all stemming from Red Bull reportedly wanting a British club 'Swindon' and because Rangers are playing RB Leipzig in the winter? 

Tbf a poor tabloid will run with this to eek out money!

eek/eck/eke - delete as appropriate

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Did apropos ye aye?

Obviously if Rangers don't deny this, it's obviously true dear readers.

Please donate, I desperately need a new jacket.

Archived