The Grand Tour

jimmy boo

17 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
2 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Two part Colombia one was out last Friday.

I was under the impression it was one episode every Friday.

I just found Colombia part 2 by accident the other day, watched part 1 and there was no link to part 2 like you normally get on Amazon. So episode 4 comes out on Friday.

1 hour ago, NewBornBairn said:

I so want to visit Columbia now. 

A guy I knew used to do research for Rough Guides or Lonely Planet on South and Central America. Said Colombia was his favourite, Costa Rica was the most boring. Even when it was all kicking off it was easy to avoid dangerous areas and it was amazingly welcoming and fun.

On 1/30/2019 at 01:30, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

It seems they have offended the gay community now. https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/young-accuses-grand-tour-trio-13924335

Having watched the second one now, I would never have taken the comments about wearing chaps as a dig at gays. With Clarkson's car being a Jeep Wrangler, i'd have taken it as being  a reference to cowboys as wranglers were known back then. Different maybe if it had been said straight after the original comment but it was a full episode later. It sounds like Will Young is looking for offence where there isn't any. One wonders if he watches The Grand Tour or if someone brought it to his attention to stir up controversy where there is none.

27 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

Having watched the second one now, I would never have taken the comments about wearing chaps as a dig at gays. With Clarkson's car being a Jeep Wrangler, i'd have taken it as being  a reference to cowboys as wranglers were known back then. Different maybe if it had been said straight after the original comment but it was a full episode later. It sounds like Will Young is looking for offence where there isn't any. One wonders if he watches The Grand Tour or if someone brought it to his attention to stir up controversy where there is none.

Will Young is the definition of a snowflake. Pathetic human.

1 hour ago, jimmy boo said:

Although Hammond specifically mentioned chaps with rear ventilation to have an obvious dig at Clarkson, a renowned gammon, for driving a vehicle popular amongst the gay community, I don't think anyone other than a forgotten reality tv performer and singer famous for his sexuality would pretend to be remotely offended about it, unless they'd been ignored by the press for the last year or so.

31 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

This is why the Guardian gets a bad name for being trapped in a North London PC bubble, I don't think she even watched it.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jan/31/lazy-homophobia-the-grand-tour-jeremy-clarkson-amazon

clickbait bollocks is what that is

14 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

clickbait bollocks is what that is

Anyone who thinks Hammond was taking the pish out of anyone else but himself when he said eating ice cream from a cone was gay should be sectioned.