Official "The Pack" Thread

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Right now we seem to be split into two mini-packs.

The group of Dundee, Thistle, Killie, which looks to be the 'fighting for top 6' pack, and the Accies, County, Well, ICT grouping which is the 'get me out of these fucking relegation places' pack.

Will the two be drawn back together? I fucking hope not.

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

Right now we seem to be split into two mini-packs.

The group of Dundee, Thistle, Killie, which looks to be the 'fighting for top 6' pack, and the Accies, County, Well, ICT grouping which is the 'get me out of these fucking relegation places' pack.

Will the two be drawn back together? I fucking hope not.

ICT and Hamilton winning recently has definitely made things a lot more interesting and thrown a huge spanner into the system. Any of the teams involved could at any point beat anyone on their day including the top teams as shown tonight.

The bottom 7 is where it is all happening and I can't personally pick out a victim for the drop because when you think there's a genuine contender they go on a good results streak climbing up the table. :lol:

ICT and Hamilton winning recently has definitely made things a lot more interesting and thrown a huge spanner into the system. Any of the teams involved could at any point beat anyone on their day including the top teams as shown tonight.
The bottom 7 is where it is all happening and I can't personally pick out a victim for the drop because when you think there's a genuine contender they go on a good results streak climbing up the table. :lol:

It's not really the bottom 7 when we're closer to 5th than 12th.

[emoji846]

8 hours ago, Moo said:

It's not really the bottom 7 when we're closer to 5th than 12th.

emoji846.png

You are absolutely right there Moo, I was going from the bottom club up there in my post and how close the bottom club was to the top six position. Just about any of the 7 mentioned could either get into the top six and either end up in the relegation spot.

Now a separate pack in the top six fight. 6 games left and 11 points separate 4th an 9th.

If Hamilton beat Hearts, we lose to Dundee, Partick beat ICT and Killie beat Motherwell, all plausible, only seven points will separate 4th and 8th...

Straight fight now between Dundee and ourselves for 6th spot at the split. Who knows from there but if I was a hearts fan I'd not be looking forward to the rest of the season

Yes, because we're 5 behind you and 3 behind Dundee, I'll not concede just yet...

Archived