Official "The Pack" Thread

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Elixir said:

"The Pack" need to stop filling their breeks against Rangers. Utter dug shite man.

IAGREE.

If Hibs can score three and Hearts can score two, 'The Pack' should be free to score two-three too.

• 2 weeks later...

Pack gain a point on 5th place St. Johnstone. However between 6th Ross County and 12th place Partick Thistle now stretches to a massive 5 points. Ross County the first team for 3 rounds of games in the pack to win a match. County also currently 6 games unbeaten, only bettered by Celtic.

22 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

The pack didn't gain anything on St Johnstone except county. However we did all gain on Hamilton. I approve.

County are part of the pack. If its a proper pack then this could be regarded is a collective working as one. Ross County's win today brought a small gain of one point over St. Johnstone as Kilmarnock drew.

However as form goes although the three teams ahead of the pack have indifferent form recently the pack has not gained any ground over the last few weeks over all as there is no team to string a run together, exception being Dundee who managed three wins in four to get back into the pack and avoid being cut adrift at the bottom.

1 hour ago, Gianfranco said:

I misunderstood. Fair enough.

I tell you what though, I don't think I can remember so many draws in a season. Probably a very good reason as to why the teams are so close. Maybe someone with the stats can answer that.

1 minute ago, CityDave said:

I tell you what though, I don't think I can remember so many draws in a season. Probably a very good reason as to why the teams are so close. Maybe someone with the stats can answer that.

Theres been 35 draws this season already, there were 52 over the whole of last season

Theres been 35 draws this season already, there were 52 over the whole of last season

Im willing to hedge my bets and say the majority of those involved Dundee last season. Think we had 6 1-1 draws in a row or something absurd like that

On 17/12/2016 at 17:48, Gianfranco said:

The pack didn't gain anything on St Johnstone except county. However we did all gain on Hamilton. I approve.

Bit naughty of County to score that winner though. We could have had a pack of 15-16-16-16-17-18-19 and a gap of 5 points to 5th. Instead we have a 2 point gap between 7th and 8th and only 4 points behind the top 5. Blatantly anti-pack behaviour by County. Compliance officer should be involved.

Archived