Teckle Christmas Gifts

BFTD

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Rugster has already been outed as a Christmas hater this should come as no surprise.

I do not hate Christmas, I just don't see the point in some of the pomp and circumstance that comes with it. I actually spoke to Santa yesterday. :)

Got part of her christmas present ordered. Went for something funny. She is right into her books* and very much a traditionalist, and is still seething at Bob Dylan being given the nobel prize. I've bought her a paperback containing a collection of his lyrics.

I'm thinking I will get her a watch to go with it, but still undecided and may change my mind depending on what I see when I decide to go shopping next.

*She is a fully trained librarian and literature graduate, thanks to the Swiss education system which deemed both of those things being necessary before she was allowed to sell books for a living. Fortunately she now works in a job that actually pays money.

3 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I don't think sex toys are really appropriate in this case boys

Well, you didn't give us much to go on. What kind of person are you buying for?

9 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I don't think sex toys are really appropriate in this case boys

We'll that's me fucked then!! I've already  bought a chocolate flavoured dildo and testicle stress balls for the new burd on reception. 

If it's anybody on heres girlfriend /daughter /sister then I'm eternally sorry*.

*am i f**k.

3 hours ago, tree house tam said:

We'll that's me fucked then!! I've already  bought a chocolate flavoured dildo and testicle stress balls for the new burd on reception. 

If it's anybody on heres girlfriend /daughter /sister then I'm eternally sorry*.

*am i f**k.

Follow BigFatTabbyDave's video's guidance on how to react to the reaction.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Skynet shite.

Avoid IMO

I quite fancy getting something similar that i can sync my phone to though so if you can recommend anything within the £100 bracket then please let me know.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

Has anyone got an Amazon echo dot and if so would you recommend it?

I've spent ten minutes reading about them now and I'm still non the wiser about what an Amazon Echo Dot is apart from it looks like an ice hockey puck. 

Just now, Shandon Par said:

I've spent ten minutes reading about them now and I'm still non the wiser about what an Amazon Echo Dot is apart from it looks like an ice hockey puck. 

It's a portable set of speakers as far as I'm aware. I need to think of something that i want for christmas and i don't have anything to play music from off my phone so it looks like its decent enough. Not particularly arsed about it being voice activated though.

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

It's a portable set of speakers as far as I'm aware. I need to think of something that i want for christmas and i don't have anything to play music from off my phone so it looks like its decent enough. Not particularly arsed about it being voice activated though.

Your lady will like it as I read it lets you order chips. 

5 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Your lady will like it as I read it lets you order chips. 

Stuff like that i think is totally pointless though as ordering a takeaway really can't get any easier than it already is. Don't want any stupid wee add on's for the thing i just want it for the speakers!

14 minutes ago, throbber said:

Get a Sonos