LLLLLL V LLLLLL (Qos v St Mirren)

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said the other day that 6 or 7 points from the next three games were a must as an absolute minimum and that still stands.

3 points from this first match, the manner in which they were won and the end of probably the worst run most St Mirren fans have seen is probably the most encouraging way to start this run of games.

Raith next which is undoubtedly the most difficult of the three matches mentioned. All things considered, we really want to be winning to build on whatever little confidence we have and prevent the teams above us from pulling away what we've clawed back tonight but all things considered, a point would still be a positive result on Saturday. 

2 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

It`s worthy of note that it`s the young players attracting a big chunk of the criticism on here tonight. Some of our experienced pros need to be taking a long hard look at their own contribution. 

I honestly don't know who I would want to keep. That defence is an utter shambles and there is a lack of pace throughout the team.

Bloody Hell.

It's Tuesday night, time to lose another vital game to the last kick of the game.

Unbelievable.

We have such a variety of ways to lose football matches.

I feel we've let down the League by giving St Mirren a win.

Fair play for the scenes at the end though.  Actually quite impressive.

Firstly well done St. Mirren, only one team showing commitment and desire to win in the 2nd half. On this showing (2nd half anyway) it won't long before were swapping positions in the table. Our main "tactics" seem to be hoofing the ball out of defence or see how many times we can pass it backwards. 1st goal we lost was similar to Saturday's, defenders standing back giving the striker space to shoot. I think the new boss will need to do more than a bit of tweaking to get this lot back on the winning habit. Centre defence and centre midfield are a shambles. Also a strange substitution when Dykes went off injured, Pickard on at left midfield where he looked even more lost than usual. Queens are now officially the embarrassment of the division.

22 minutes ago, port-ton said:

Don't know how the goal came about, but if Stevie ' Good Player ' Mallan scored a goal from open play against you then you should be thoroughly ashamed.*

*Even more ashamed than you already are.

Impossible.

Archived